Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I know that feeling too Sunshine! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: BTW, is that "hols" the name of that place you are standing, or what? ...where is that? :?: :)

Comment

• No no tomi "hols" is short for holiday. from the picture i'm guessing eastern europe probs near the alps but i could be wrong:confused:

Comment

• oh, soz, tomi, no hols is short for hol(iday)s...

where I am is about 1km above the Mer de Glace in Chamonix (it looks like a track behind me, but the teeny leetle black specks on it are people!)... the walk down was hell, and did my knees in:rolleyes:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• :woot: Yeah! Two hotties on a tech site! :woot:

Originally posted by rugbydude
              [B]Offend me hell no. i take it as a complimen:D But if u did offend me.... [img]http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/contrib/ut1/plasma*****.gif[/img] [/IMG] followed by
              Damn it. There goes rugby again, splattering all over the place. :eek: :D

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
                [B]:woot: Yeah! Two hotties on a tech site! :woot

Speakin 'o hotties & being splattered all o'er Gawdz creation,
                hhmmmmmmmm, NegoBalrog..............er ahhh....Somkey, where
                da hell/when in the heck are ya gonna post a pic:?:
                if'in i have posted my less than attractive mug.........waz up
                wit u not:?: :shoot2:
                & i'll answer yo email now that i been released from da
                University Horsepital............
                :blah: :blah: :shh:
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine
                  me on hols last year - I "own" the camera - so there arent so many photos of me! :thumb: :laugh:
                  Hello there, :wave: Sister Shine........i'm just out 'o Horsepital,
                  and pneumonia free ATM :laugh:
                  Ditto on camera ownership..........35mm?........great pic 2
                  do ya ever do any spelunking as well as Glacial hiking:?: :confused: :D :woot:
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Bah!

leave SS alone, now back in your cages freaks... i mean boys. :p
                    TT Original

Comment

• But... but, I'm *in* my cage. :confused:

No Dryad the problem is I just really haven't felt like digging out my massively overpriced and under used digi-cam.

Comment

• Bah splatter that aint all i'll do

Comment

• :o gosh, aren't you sweet, Olie? :p

dryad - shame to hear you were ill, but glad to hear you are better :thumb:

as for camera - the pic is actually a highly compressed 17Mb (!) digital pic.... I didnt want to kill the bandwidth here - but the quality of the piccies I get normally is amazing! 6Mp extrapolated - fuji 3rd gen ccd - f601z camera... saving up for my next baby - an s2 pro.... (oh, and a few upgrades on the old beasty so that it can cope with all the piccies! LOL!) :rolleyes: :D

smokey :o :blowkiss:

rugbydude - I've seen your pics 2 m8 - splatterin is all you'll be doin'! :rofl:

Comment

• Hey wot do u mean by that:confused:

Comment

• Awe, shucks SS, just-a state'in da facts.

Woe! SS, my digi cam is... a Fuji F601z also.

::Gets up, wanders to other room and starts digging i search of cam::

Ok, finally post'in my ass. Not literally. These a several months old, but they'll due.

Hello everyone!
                              :wave:

EDIT: Sorry need ta edit the image, too big, will post again once fixxed.

Comment

• Hi smokey:wave:

Comment

Working...
                                X