X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed it back for ya SS. ;)

Comment

• :wave: Hey, I want an interesting sig!

: omg: Me and my big stupid mouth....

Comment

• That how ppl wind up with titles that they don't like ya know? :D

Comment

• This is a bit old now....*sigh* I sure miss racing :cry:

Comment

• ^^^ That was my first downhill race ever....I got 3rd! :D I probably look better with the helmet on....:laugh: , but here's a more recent one.....dresssed for a waiter gig I did for a buddy...

Comment

• Awww SS is growing up...:tears:

Cool pool table...i own a brunswick red one..kick ass love the sport.

In the pic SS has that "i'm cool and what!?" look to her...
              - Damien

Comment

• ooooh SS is lookin hot:D

Comment

• I think rugby thinks that anyone who has breasts is hot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

• Hmmm u damn right. but i can't see her breasts and i still think she hot so.....:confused:

Comment

• <CenteR><small>thankyou wiggo, i owe you one.<br>can we please stop talking about my breasts?<br>thankyou.<br>wings: </centeR></small>

Comment

• We weren't talkin bout ure breasts were we guys:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comment

• I was talking about rugby generally, but my apologies, if I offended you SS (and you too rugby :rolleyes: ). :o :) :)

Comment

• Offend me hell no. i take it as a complimen:D But if u did offend me.... [img]http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/contrib/ut1/plasma*****.gif[/img] [/IMG] followed by

Comment

• me on hols last year - I "own" the camera - so there arent so many photos of me! :thumb: :laugh:

Comment

• Come on SS lets see some close ups:D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                                X