Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Hehe for all you guys:D

Comment

• Hehe tweaker is closest to da boobies... :D :D :D

:cheers:

Comment

• God damn i put the boobies to far away from r'dude.
            Luvky Tweaker:thumb:

Comment

• Comment

• And that doesn't help the fact your quite far
                away from the boobies:D

Comment

• Originally posted by elrado1
                  This photo isn't too old of me at the computer. It was taken by my 5 year old, Kevin.

Let me know if you'd like to see Kevin & the rest of the gang, too. Perhaps I'll upload a selection to a server and post the links. Haven't had a chance to create a web page. Sorry.
                  Yeah, you bet your booty i for one would love to see picture of your brood.............as the shorties/toddlers make up 96% of my
                  current list of Best friends.........as i teach PC/Music/Art to mostly
                  6months to 5 year olds...........what a pleasure to combine my first
                  love........Music........with my second love Pee Wee's.......there is a Gawd after all.........:thumb: :D
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• and for those of you who don't/can't recall my very first Avatar
                    here is the most current photo of meself: AS had to Edit Pic &
                    not knowing what i was doin'.........will repost with right rez pic

Comment

• And here it be, close your peeper's so as not to puke!

And ditto i be a natural borne Redhead:Cardinal Aquarius
                      Pisces Cusp...........and as for Redheaded Leo's Rule true for Females........not so with Male Reds......Aquarius/Libra/Gemini's Rule...............:2cents:

Comment

• Here is my picture! :) I was REALLY disappointed to the quality of the scanned images. :( I shooted my photos into slide film, and those are really good, but the lab which scanned them into CD, ****ed up the job! I will take the CD back tomorrow and ask them to scan the images again. I hope I get a better quality this time. :steam: :steam: BTW, I corrected this image myself, the original looked like crap!!! This version is acceptaple. :rolleyes:

Apparently if you want a good quality, you should do it your self! : omg:

Comment

• Nice pic tommi:thumb: Good to see you've finally posted:thumb:

Comment

• Comment

• yeah sure tomi. Just get a digital camera:D

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X