No announcement yet.

Show us ya desktop thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wallpaper...keep some of the icons to yourselfs...if ya know what i mean...and to the people that know some of the icons also...SSSSHHHHHHH

besides that...peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

• lol fireblazr, ur dual 1024x768 intrigues me, but your choice of ISP astounds me?

here's mine
      SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
      Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

• Originally posted by SileNceR
        lol fireblazr, ur dual 1024x768 intrigues me, but your choice of ISP astounds me?

here's mine
        What do you mean my ISP astounds you?

Comment

• io think he means your quick start bar:
          Show desktop, IE, OE, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• here is my xp desktop

and my mandrake desktop

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy
              io think he means your quick start bar:
              Show desktop, IE, OE, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              hehe...i dont have my ISP thru them...its thru time warner...i just use AOL to get DOOM III....lol...and many other things...mwahahaha...

FiRe

Comment

• peh, you still have two AOL icons :P

besides, time warner is AOL Time warner - they merged remember.
                SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!

Comment

• My friend at my desktop:

:)

Comment

• okay...I suck....how do I take a screen shot ?
                    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• ok, this is pretty complex, and not very logical, so I'll step you through it:

1. go to your desktop
                      2. press print screen (on keyboard)
                      3. open up graphic program (Paint will do)
                      4. Paste
                      5. Save (JPEG preferably)

Done. :)

Comment

• To take a screenshot of everything hit the printscreen button, and then then open up paint, or photoshop or any image editing program, then paste er' in.

To take a shot of just one window hit Alt+Printscreen, and the window you have selected will be coppied to your clipboard.

:thumb:

Comment

• thanx..
                          norm res. 1280x1024
                          I change often.
                          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

peh, you still have two AOL icons :P

besides, time warner is AOL Time warner - they merged remember.
                            OMG...give me a break...its just an ISP...and that damn AOL saved me thousands of dollars in ya know what...so im happy with AOHELL, so everyone can say what they want cause i dont give a #$!@$

Comment

• settle, i'm just messing around :P (hence the :P) :D

Comment

settle, i'm just messing around :P (hence the :P) :D
                                Its all good...its just that i was being ball busted for AOL...lol...i was like what the hell is going on...anywayz...

Peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Working...
                                X