Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's mine for this month....

Comment

• FiReBLaZR could you please e-mail me the original bmp at [email protected]. I'd be hugely gratefull as it's good looking. Also dubOne which program did you use to obtain or make that desktop??:thumb:

Comment

• My desktop complete with the clan background someone made up for us :devil:

Comment

• Originally posted by dubOne
          [B]here's mine for this month....
          Please don't tell me that's a MAC OS ...:cry: It looks soo sweet ! All it needs is an analog clock ! I wish M$ would wake up and smell the GUI !!!
          So, what is it ?
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by E^vol

So, what is it ?
            Running WinXP. The dock at the bottom is Y'z dock found here, the calendar is Rainlendar, the temperature and pc stats are a program called Samurize. Think the main site is down but you can just do a search in google and you'll find other sites that have it... Be carefull, this gets very addictive.

peace.

Comment

• ps. dub..yers is verry sweet :thumb:

Comment

• holy mother of jesus..:eek: :wow: :eek:

Comment

• looks like I'm getting in on this thread kinda late....anyway, here's my less than exciting desktop:

as you can see, I like to keep my desktop CLEAN...i hate tons of shortcuts everywhere with no logical organization :)

Comment

• Originally posted by dubOne
                    here's mine for this month....

You got the actual desktop wallpaper? Can I have it? :)
                    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• here she is
                      At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

• I'm bored.... here's something new.

Comment

• Comment

• if you'll take a closer look at that desktop, it is clear that it is M$ windows...probably winXP from the looks of it

Comment

• Originally posted by minibubba
                              if you'll take a closer look at that desktop, it is clear that it is M$ windows...probably winXP from the looks of it
                              Yup I'm on a pc with winXP. Got tired of the M$ GUI, so I thought I'd mess around abit. :D

Comment

• heres my current one, i change the theme and wallpaper pretty often. Biking Rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X