• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy
    /me sees pic of 4x4
    /me looks to the left of 4x4 and sees boat
    /eyes light up :D

(i'm hooked on fishing [no pun intended] atm)
    That boat ain't nothing special

Its now mine though so i won't nock it

Its a 12' Monark Runabout with a Johnson OMC 25hp motor on the back.

she ain't the fastest but it tows 1 skier and does a good job on the fishing side of things

This baby will be towed behind the Maverick to Nowra :)

Comment

OMG, sleep! I will sleep the complete long break...ocassionally waking up for a brew or two. But i will sleeping...so tired. :zzz:

Comment

Yeah, it's getting closer Flaco. Ever closer...

Comment

Umm yea i am making plans and all...but i have still yet to know what "long" weekend this is...? I'm Clueless...:?: :wave:
          - Damien

Comment

Yeah same here. It's an AUS thing I think. Dunno what the occasion is though.

Comment

a 'long weekend' is when there is a public holiday on either a Friday or a Monday, hence the weekend being 3 days....

Comment

Well, yeah but what is the occasion for people to be getting monday or friday off this weekend?

Comment

I know that much Beefy...what do you take me for and Idiot or a moron?...:laugh:

Whats the occasion?
                  - Damien

Comment

A 'weekend' is the... :D ok ok..

It's for Labour Day. (yeah, we spell it like that)

Comment

I know man i noticed that the other day i thought it was just the english language changing on me without anyone telling me i was like, "WTF?"...lol
                      - Damien

Comment

for some reason the English thought it would be a good idea to spell words with extra letters.. or you guys took shortcuts.. either ways... things like armour, favourite, colour, etc.. have a 'u' in them..

or things like aluminium, as opposed to aluminum.

Comment

Do you pronounce Vitamin differently too? I don't know to put this it's like instead of Vitamin it's almost like vit-amin.

Comment

the accent is on the vi though and drawn out as in vial And yes I am home for the long weekend :kay:

Comment

KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH!!!! Welcome back sweet thang!!!!!!!
                              - Damien

Comment

ta muchly........watch out now boys I am back and dangerous ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X