No announcement yet.

My posts aren't being counted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty lame though, if he comes back under his normal name, or if people know it's him how well will he be accepted?

Comment

No biggy...its about you the person...the regs know who you are thats better off for me.:)
      - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        not sure. the whole thing was pretty fishy. It's suspected that he was posing as at least 2, possibly 4 different users, and basically talking to himself. :)

You think....whoa...that would be weird as f**k dude...i think the "ladies" were his wife and sis-in-law. But they all just left...at the same time.
        - Damien

Comment

Mabey they all joined some wierd cult reilgion that prohibited the posting on fourms?
          Just a thought :rolleyes:

Comment

lol, j/k

I would probably loose 300-400 posts :cry:. Doesnt really matter though I don't care. I only did 2 serious posting sessions in there the first one with the doc lol. Anyway he *might* have *maybe* 250 posts if you pushed "The button". lol

Comment

lol, i wasnt even paying attention to my post count. I lost around 200 posts give or take. Not that bad actually.

Comment

See now that was painless, wasn't it? :D

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for every one else to notice?

Comment

Only those who keep tabs on their count will realise what happened, wonder what the 2 girls will think about it when they both get back home though? :?:
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Wiggo's making up for lost posts already with a double post. :)

Comment

The dr was and idiot... In the picture thread he sends pics of his wife.... then in the beer garden he has a girlfriend and the other girl and his girlfriend were fighting over him but next they all live together??? something like that then this other guy comes in and hooks up with the other girl !!! I think the dr needs to get back on AOL because that is were all the lieing goes on! It was funny WS and I were on to him right away!!

About the post I didnt even notice but Ill probably be a junior again because all my post were in the beer garden.

You should make signing up much harder and say if you think this is aol please exit right away

Wow i did alot of posting I guess!! I only made 150 somthing in other threads ...
                        You guys are in trouble when WS and Kay get back
                        :no:

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are ment to wait 15 seconds inbetween posts

Thinks he can get away with anything :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

And ya got to be goin' to do that, I very rarely get that and it's usually when I've had a 2nd window into here open. :laugh:

Comment

Gotta love being an admin. no time restrictions.. And i'm looking forward to getting in trouble when they get back. cos it'll mean they ARE back.. :)

Comment

I think that it will be a race in the end as my sis is due back Monday or Tuesday I think. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X