No announcement yet.

My posts aren't being counted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good, that way the rating may mean something, the more time you spend around the place the more you learn (and help)

Comment

That was my idea. :) You can kinda judge people by their post count that way. Although the BG isn't totally informative, it should still count to show who's a regular..

Comment

Yet again doing a good job :thumb:

Comment

shh.. don't tell anyone. It'll ruin my reputation as a lazy, worthless piece of trash.. ;)

Comment

There I was thinking that went with the old avatar

Comment

:) i got bashed into changing it to an anime one..

Comment

i got bashed into changing it to an anime one..
                Such acts should never be condoned :hammer:

Comment

no they shouldn't.. They should be encouraged. :D

Comment

I have a really big question:?: What are post counts used for anyways? Are they really important:?:

laughing it does look bad when you go into the beer garden games and all the post have me making the last post... but I do have to say this I never answer my own post. I have done this before... made a post after I ahd posted when i had actually forgot something. Never thought of just editing the thing!! Will do this next time:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by StormyWeather
                      What are post counts used for anyways? Are they really important:?:
                      Nothing. No.

:)

Although in a way they do show the people that contribute a lot to the site. If you look at the top 10-20 posters (aside from drpb) then you'll see that most of them have basically made TT what it is today, whether it's their tech help, their contributions to the BG or whatever..

Then again, if you look at anyone with a post count about 500, you'll get the same kind of people... :)

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                        Beffy[/size]]
                        :) i got bashed into changing it to an anime one..
                        Guess what? :devil:

Kay has plans of bashin' ya back into ya old one while she discusses a few other things with ya. :D
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i look forward to it. :)

Comment

?BG Games is like spamville at another forum i go to once in while (TT has it all why bother going to another site).

I have to agree with Segiy and say that was a good idea Beefy.

I was gonna ask you what happen to your AV...your couch potato one.:D

O, did dr pb post count decrease by any chance:?:
                            - Damien

Comment

Is the Doc ever comin' back? :laugh:

Comment

Wiggo I seen him in here a couple weeks ago. He didnt post anything in the beer garden. He was probably mad that his post count went down with the deleting of the treads. I am sure that he will come back just under another name.

Thats cool beefy! I do at some of the top 10's titles.

Comment

Working...
                                X