Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's Official.......

    Well, i got notified recently that coming March of 2002, im going to the lovely land of Saudi Arabia for ~3 months... i will be on here till i leave, and prolly on while im there, as im goin to another net admin slot. (yay!) wish me luck everyone!! :D:D
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

  • #2
    So, can you tell us what they'll have you doing over there?

    Comment


    • #3
      Take care of yourself over there Wiz.

      And if you want you can send me your system, I'll keep UD running for you:(

      Hate to see you go, but I understand it truly is the sacrifice of 1% that keeps the other 99% free.

      Godspeed Wizard!
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

      Comment


      • #4
        Our best wishes will be goin' with ya and all the others that either are or will be as well. :thumb:
        <center></center>

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes - Best wishes Wiz, stay safe.

          Comment


          • #6
            good luck wiz, stay safe and most importantly, have fun(if its possible;))
            don't for get us when ya get back :)
            TweakTown [email protected] Team

            Comment


            • #7
              The country may suck a bit, but he'll still have some fun from time to time. I know that I did when I was on my many deployments. :)

              Good luck Wiz... and make sure that if you decide to eat local, then stay away from any sauces that are white and creamy. Something about the way they are prepared doesn;t mix well with the Western body. Gave half our unit dysentery. :(
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

              Comment


              • #8
                Good luck!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good luck. Remember to read up on their custom to stay out of danger.... and don't reveal your hairy thighs in public! ;)

                  When you're there - check out their Chevy Lumina. It's an Australian export. Fine Detroit V8 donk (good for 340 horses), matched to a big ol' Eruo styled, American influenced, Aussie assembled body. I suppose it would be a sub sub sub compact compared to other American cars, but it's like the biggest/best we've got. :)
                  Onyx

                  TweakTown
                  OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                  CPF - CandlePower Forums

                  Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good luck wiz :thumb:
                    TT Original

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good luck Wiz!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks for the good words everyone!! Tweak, I will be workin as a Net Admin like I am now (i got lucky), I cant wait to go, its going to be a blast!!
                        [space saving sig]
                        AMD 0wn3z j00!
                        [/space saving sig]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Wizard
                          Thanks for the good words everyone!! Tweak, I will be workin as a Net Admin like I am now (i got lucky), I cant wait to go, its going to be a blast!!
                          Sounds like you're pumped, Wiz! :D

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And lookin' forward to the heat too. :D
                            <center></center>

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              :cry: :cry: :cry:
                              NO!!!! MY HONEY IS LEAVING ME!!!!!!
                              What's a girl to do now?

                              Best of wishes Wiz.
                              Be safe and be happy.
                              Will miss chatting with ya
                              *waves good bye*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X