No announcement yet.

Get well soon Kay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL nah I knew what I was doing when I had kids.... had my first at 18 devorsed at 20 lived with my mom after that she was my built in baby sitter for a lonng time.... Second Kid I was 4 years later and now my little monster that is 16 months old... which make it very easy to find a babysitter again cuzzzzzzz my now 13 year old is a built in baby sitter..... althought my 8 year old does a better job... but I am free to go out when ever I want just not over nighters like I wish I could do from time to time!!

But ya that would be pretty exspensive!!

BTW how are ya feeling Kay??? You staying on track with the meds???

Comment

• Still having biweekly blood tests...........think it is so they can drink my blood myself, after all its worth bottling ;) I have to go see my neuroligist on Monday for a check up, then the surgeon in Nov, all fingers are crossed that it will just up and go away by itself

Comment

• Will keep my fingers crossed too.... I really hope the best for you girlie!!

Comment

• Hey Kay, isn't it amazing how much blood they can keep taking out of you???? When I was in hospital I thought they had reverted to blood letting again as a treatment....that and the leech spit based anti clotting agent (heparin)....back to the 18th century...hehe

Comment

• Kay I wish you all the best from the TweakTown staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldbugger
              Hey Kay, isn't it amazing how much blood they can keep taking out of you???? When I was in hospital I thought they had reverted to blood letting again as a treatment....that and the leech spit based anti clotting agent (heparin)....back to the 18th century...hehe
              Have called all the blood takers in hospital vampires, sure they were drinking it.........one woman took 10 vials once for checking suprisingly she didn't leave me with a bruise lol obviously very experienced at the blood letting they do so well at hospital
              Funnily enough had another lot taken this morning for INR results..............got phone call back this arvo, very apologetic but the pathology lab had a "little" accident and dropped my offering.................(think it was just they like my blood) so had to have another done.

Comment

• Heparin was what I was on too.................loved being mobile but carting that IV around everywhere :thumbs do wouldn't let me go outside said they were afraid I would fall down or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Soverign
                  Kay I wish you all the best from the TweakTown staff.
                  Thanks Soverign :kay:

Comment

• Now which "feather" is that sis again as we've been pickin' them up all over the place lately. ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• *Is sure there is a story behind this feather thing* :D

Kay...I'm new to Tweak Town but in the short time I have been here I have seen how this community really seems to care about one another. I started here during the wild XP SP1 days while you were in the hospital but I gotta tell you...You DO add a certain flair to this place that no one else can match.

I'm glad you are back and at the keys once again. As far as the bloodletters???? RUN!!

one other thing...

Fire???? More details please... Just how does a server catch on fire?

Comment

• thanks G Smith for your kind words :D And as for a fire the biggie of 2001 it just makes me cry :cry:

Comment

• but.....

Most comps that I have ever seen do NOT burn with real flames... Do tell??

Comment

• Quite frankly I think that was just the excuse used for extremely bad server management on the service provider's part myself as he didn't last long after that. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                              Now which "feather" is that sis again as we've been pickin' them up all over the place lately. ;)

maybe you should tell me!!!!
                              *a hint to where they come from and what exactly they were used for, considering where I seen one the other night*

Comment

• lol, they don't let things go that easily...

Comment

Working...
                                X