No announcement yet.

This is very sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, still seeing zero views where I have looked.

Comment

The forum also stopped updating cookies, because Everything since the 29th appears as if it is NEW since I last looked, even though I have looked multiple times.

Comment

This could be the event of the year.

Comment

Nah, just a forum problem. You just better hope all your precious posts don't get deleted Peter! You missed it the last time that happened, last fall.

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
            This could be the event of the year.
            :eek:
            :laugh:

:p

Geez zeradul!!!!
            careful man, you'll give Dr PeanutButter a heart attack talking like that: peace2:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

If all the posts are deleted, I could get ahead of Wiggo. No problem.

Comment

I'd like to see that, cause he'd just re-post all his babes quicker than you could type......:laugh:

Comment

I can see it now

Computer forum down under Crashes Sunday.

Consequently crashes again Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as two of the forum's most vocal posters 'duke it out' trying to gain the title of 'most posts'

Comment

Hopefully, no crashes. Anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

Comment

Problem has been around for a little while now. It's currently being checked out, so don't worry too much...

Comment

When Beefy says, "don't worry too much.....". I am worried.:cry:

Comment

... it could be the end of the world as we know it....
                          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

aaaarrrrrrhhhh........
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

He, He, He. This means they don't know where I am either.

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
                                Nah, just a forum problem. You just better hope all your precious posts don't get deleted Peter! You missed it the last time that happened, last fall.
                                ITs happened a few times - Its the third time I've passed the 1000 posts mark
                                http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
                                X