1/2 way over... with lots more to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 way over... with lots more to go

Dang I'm tired --- we need a real tired (but still awake smiley) but I can't be bothered to look for 1.

Been working around 12 hours 5 days per week for the last month and a half for the Sturgis Rally and Races.
    LOL -- but not nearly as tired as Jim Bush I'll bet. See the first paragraph in this link .

Seen the Australian flag flying high over one of the campgrounds yesterday --- Go OZ!:thumb:

Check out the official rally shedule here. Lots to do for everybody, if I get up the energy I might head over to Beulah, Wy for the burnouts in front of Saloon #333 ---- So many bikers were smoking the tires there the cops gave in after a few years and made it an event

Imagine a town of a bit over 6,000 people turning into 500,000 for 1 week It's a bit wild heehee. There's motorcylces here af all shapes and sizes. Some of them cost a good deal more than my house for sure. Some of the finest customizers airbrush artists and tattooists have set up here once again to show off their fine talents.

Somebody say party?? Head over to Buffalo Chip Campground the largest biker party on the planet! Miss Buffalo Chip is always a hottie!
    Somebody say babes?? Holy sh*t --- this is the place here!!! Babes in, almost in, barely in, and damn near out of - leather, jeans, thongs, shorts, pasties, g-strings, and some sexy dang suits that I don't even know what they call 'em.
    You like to drink? Head on out to the Full Throttle the world's largest outdoor biker bar.

I'm heading into the melee this weekend, I don't care how tired I am. Did I mention I was tired? 500,000 people go through a lot of paper goods, snacks, and the other items we sell where I work. But the over-time is good right now, I reckon they'd almost let me stay as long as I want each day. But getting up at 2:30 - 3:00 am and getting back home at 7:00 pm is taking a toll on my tired butt.
    You wouldn't believe the traffic on the way home! sux having to go through the largest city in the state (for 1 week each year only) ---- on second thought, nah it's neat as......
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

sounds like fun
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

I think it would be if I ever got the urge to see something outside Australia that would be one. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Folks here from all over the planet.
        Fortunately for you, you'd have a place to stay when you get here. Of course you might prefer the Buffalo Chip over this boring accomodations:laugh:

I know a few folks in the area that rent their house to groups of bikers for the month. They just move out and let them move in --- but what they get for rent makes the house payment for the entire year, no kidding!

I saw some vendors here from OZ, but I can't remember the name ATM --- kanga--something or other? Hats 'n' stuff they were selling.

Tough conditions for the campers here this year, every county in the area has a ban on open fires because of the drought conditions - but there is beaucoup good food for sale at the concessions.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Sheeeeeeesh Mr C, you could have given us a little more notice!!!
          Not enough time to organise a flight now, is there?

Remind us a month in advance next year, that way we can get over there and enjoy some of the fun too.:cry:

Comment

Working...
          X