Great News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great News

well i finaly got the guts to do it,after many months of preperation i managed to get a formal date, which severly surprised me........ i was expecting the usual rejection.
    I was so excited/nervous that i actually forgot teh conversation that we had had and couldnt remember if she had said yes or no. after a rather embarasing phone call i found that she had said yes.

Now i am so excited and happy!
    not only did i finally fix teh lock on our sliding door but i got a formal date that is: Smart, funny, got a great personality, has exceptionaly good looks, and best of all is one of the nicest people i know.

glad to get that out of me.

olie
    TT Original

Good luck with it. :thumb:

Comment

Ok Olie now we need to know more details :bounce2:

Comment

what type of details?
        TT Original

Comment

Any of course ;)

Comment

pics!

Comment

Where did you meet :?: whats her name :?: what colour hair :?: colour of eyes :?: how tall is she :?: etc, all the things we need to know :p

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                Where did you meet :?: whats her name :?: what colour hair :?: colour of eyes :?: how tall is she :?: etc, all the things we need to know :p
                Just think, a pic would cover most of that. :D

Comment

Shhh, Beefy I need to know if Olie can remember any important details :no:

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                    Shhh, Beefy I need to know if Olie can remember any important details :no:
                    Geez! you gals are all alike, let the poor fella' have his date and forget about all the trivia already:laugh:

Ummm, Olie -- if you ever have an anniversary with this gal, you should be taking notes now on all these points Kay is bringing up
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how many of the married guys out there can remember the date of their first evening out with that significant other?

I'll go first... it was Sept 7, 1987 and we were married just over a year and a half later. ;)
                      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                      My Toys

Comment

um no I can't remember.

I had indulged in and have no idea who picked up who
                        http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Yes I need to see her as well, I'm at their same school right now and still haven't seen her!
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I can't remember either, but I do have quite a few "clear" memories though. :D
                            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

St. Patricks Day '92, The Brickyard - Sarasota, FL
                              Danced to Pink Floyd on the sound system (weird, haven't danced to Pink Floyd before, or since)
                              Drank green beer - yuk
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                              X