X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pic's seem to be taken at diffrent times of the year also

First one no leaves on the trees

2nd looks like summer lots, of leaves

the plot thickens, where is it all happenig.......

Comment

lol

*x-files music*
      TT Original

Comment

Cant remember what country it was from, but it aint Australia

It was posted on OCAU about a month ago :)

Here is another

I won't be implimented in Australia thou..

Australian law at the moment says that speed camera's etc have to be visable. In america cops hide behind bushes etc.. here they can't do that. All fixed speed camera's have signs etc warning of them etc.

Comment

Good on ya Moose. :thumb:
          Still can't work out which country its really in though. :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
            In america cops hide behind bushes etc..
            In the US that depends a great deal upon what state you're in.
            In my limited experience, I have only witnessed this in Virginia.

Witnessed it about $80 worth, as I recall
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

That hurt the pocket I bet. :eek:
              :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Comment

You got that right!

In Virginia because of concerns about the effects of radiation from radar guns, they mount the radar on the top of the patrol cars -- gives them the ability to hide behind the bushes real well.
                Also in that state possession of a radar detector is a $250 fine & confiscation of the device, and you can bet there is no getting a warning if you are using a detector.
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Now i know you wouldn't break the law would you Mr C :rolleyes2

Comment

Possession of a radar detector is outlawed full stop here. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                      Now i know you wouldn't break the law would you Mr C :rolleyes2
                      First of all - I avoid Virginia as much as possible, even though my wife is from there.
                      Secondly - I have little use for radar detectors, anytime I've been around one they seem to beep 'n' whistle for no good reason whatsoever, just slows things down unnecessarily.

The little woman got me 1 for Christmas it has all the latest stuff then, including the ability to utilize the warning systems used by police, tow-trucks, and construction sites.
                      In all honesty, I have never taken it out of the box, and have no idea where the box is ATM:o

Comment

if you can find it, send it to me!

i'll make GOOD use out of it :D :D :D :devil win :devil:

Comment

Well if you stick to the speed limits there would be no need for it anyway :p

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                            Possession of a radar detector is outlawed full stop here. :(
                            And Garage Door openers:devil:

My father in-law had his confiscated cause the cops thought it was a radar detector
                            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Did he ever get it back :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                                Well if you stick to the speed limits there would be no need for it anyway :p
                                thats what cruise control for :devil:

the last time i took a car to mildura It didn't have cruise control so on the way back every time I checked the speedo i was doing 160 Km/h (for non aussies thats 60 over the limit).

It was a very quick trip 2.5 hours instead of 4 hours.
                                http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
                                X