X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahhahahahhahahhahahhhaha
    TT Original

Comment

Dangerous sport isn't hockey :?: all those ppl running around waving sticks at you :(

Comment

hey all im just waiting for my last game which is at 6. We r going heeps well, played first game at starplex (gawler), 2nd at nuri high and last game is at tanunda rec centre. I hope we win!!! but ive hurt my ankle which is slowing me down :( wish us luck every 1 : peace2:

and olie ive seen ya play hockey ur the bomb :flames:

Comment

Actually, it's usually the ball causing all the damage.. sticks ain't so bad...

Comment

lol yea i feel most sorry for teh goalies...tehre the ones dealing with 200km/hr pucks:D

Comment

I feel sorry for the mums watching their $$$$$$ go in dentist bills :kay:

Comment

:cry: I wish I could still play hockey. Here we play mixed teams.

Hate the idea of playing an all female team, they ***** too much. Having male and female playing together makes it just that little bit more fun.:flames:

Comment

Mixed is honestly a lot more fun to play, i'll agree with that... I play mixed indoor hockey, and it's great fun.

Comment

The indoor game is alot faster too. Mind you the carpet burn isn't much fun.

Comment

now Sis we are talking hockey now not..............oops do you mean the covering on the floor of the indoor hockey field .......silly me

Comment

actually, we were playing in a stadium, so it was a big basketball court.. faster still. :D

Comment

The NHL would be an awesome sport if it wasn't for the fighting and the dumb-ass refs that just stand there like spectators eating popcorn, while two guys duke it out two feet away. It's as if punching each other was part of the rules of the game. It makes me want to **** on their faces.

The best B-ballers are New Yorkers. We invented all the street b-ball tricks there is. You know the dribble behind the back? Yah, I invented that.

Comment

Female Basketball = nasty stuff

they get really rough, espcially since its supposed to be a non contact sport
                            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

thought you were into female contact sport Kheldar

Comment

i am - but female basketball is too rough even for my perveted tastes
                                http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
                                X