Happy 4th July to all Americans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th July to all Americans!

Happy 4th of July guys and girls (at least it just turned the 4th here in Australia) - Enjoy it, I heard there is a 5-day holiday break. Lap it up and keep those friggin terrorists away.

Cheers!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

thank you

i needed the break wishin i had some of the 9.0 beer i have been reading about on the forum still 3:00 in the afternoon here on the 3 lol:cheers:

Comment

Yep it's still the day before over there but I bet preperations are well underway for the big event. Enjoy it when it gets there ppl. :thumb:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Thanks guys..we'll are gonna as good as possible!:thumb:
        - Damien

Comment

Thanks folks!
          I'll be celebrating in firework-free mode this year so as not to burn part of this country to the ground:(

I think I'm gonna' try to DL the new U.S. Army's video game as it first becomes available at 0001 hours on July 4th (that's Eastern Time in the US)
          It's part a new enlistment campaign strategy, and supposed to be a decent combat type game. There will be a second game to follow, it's more like the sims where you take a soldier through his military career.

If you want to check it out, go to http://www.americasarmy.com

I understand the beta got some special honors at E3, so it might be cool. (though as of yet I have found no info on DL size, or system requirements:confused: )
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

lol evertime i hear 4th JULY i remember that dumb movie called inderpendence day:afro:

Comment

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY PPL : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha

Comment

lol dammit now i'll be thinking about aliens and huge mofo alien ships all night

Comment

shot em silly :shoot3:

Comment

So is it true there is a 5 day holiday?
                    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

How come there is 5 days holiday............maybe we should become independent too Happy 4th July you guys :wave:

Comment

Happy 4th July

Comment

Nice digi-card, thanks WS!

Ummm, I guess that all depends where you work Mr. Tweak. I would imagine the majority of us won't get 5 days off. I have today off, and my employer is generous enough to give me 8 hours pay -- HEY! I'm actually getting paid to play in the BG!

Whoohoo!

Eat your heart out guys:thumb:
                          :laugh:
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                            Thanks folks!
                            I'll be celebrating in firework-free mode this year so as not to burn part of this country to the ground:(

If you want to check it out, go to http://www.americasarmy.com

I understand the beta got some special honors at E3, so it might be cool. (though as of yet I have found no info on DL size, or system requirements:confused: )
                            Gonna be spending the evening in Colorado, plane leaves in a few hours. No fireworks there either. As I understand they are pretty much being replaced with laser light shows. I would guess it is much safer for what is left of the woodlands.

As far as the Army game, the download size appears to be 208MB and seems to be optimized for GF2 graphics, so I am guessing it will probably have a pretty low requirement. The only retail game I have seen to REQUIRE a processor over 266MHz is Medal of Honor. I would imagine that they wanna reach as many people as possible with their advertisement, so the req. is probably around the 266MHz mark. :shoot3:
                            Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

how about Happy 1st of July to us Canadians?

Canada celebrates it's birthday on July 1st (Canada Day) - but it just doesn'y seem to get the worldwide attention that the U.S. does for Independance Day - We got a 3 day weekend just past - and all my American customers have a 4 day weekend coming up

Oh yeah...we turned 135 this year: party ha

Comment

Working...
                              X