No announcement yet.

Words of Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...I went out with this chick aaaages ago....and she cheated on me...I didn't know about this...she was sleeping around behind my back...and flirted with other guys around her...and she used to make my life hell...then one day I told her to **** off and leave me alone...but she wouldnt...it would allways be.."oh I am sooo sorry...I love you"....heh....so I took her back once (stupid I know)...and she did it again...so I told her where to go again....then she tryed to all everyone that I raped her...which I didn't....then she told the cops I raped her...and they wanted to charge me....then he brothers heard about it and tried to beat me up...untill I got my brothers and mates to beat them up :p

In the end it all worked out..

I see her every now and then and I call her a **** n stuff whilst she is at work :laugh:

There....a true story :afro:

Comment

can i get the uncensored version? :)

Comment

opened your mouth too soon...there it is ^^:p

and whadda ****! its ****ed up how chicks can get away with all this ****....but when a guy does anything, the smallest thing, he is made to deal with it for aaaaages, and 9 out of 10 times it ends with a fist fight with all her friends (likes Mooses did)...maybe i should get some of my chick friends to pay my ex's a visit....bwahaha:hammer: :hammer:

Comment

as tweak knows, i went through a lot of problems chasing chicks.

I changed my prospect on life.

Now I don't do any chading and if i know a chick likes me i make her work for it instead of paying her any attention.

Not that it works very often but hey f#%k it, i don't care if i pick up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo

.... and if i know a chick likes me i make her work for it instead of paying her any attention.
            ...i guess that's why some of us have gf's and u dont:p

Comment

Who said that I didn't have a g/f Synth :confused:

Comment

DRILLED! :laugh:

nice work there Slamo!
                TT Original

Comment

Working...
                X