Words of Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words of Advice

One of the forum users was rather upset last night over a girl.

In life a lot of things won't go our own way, it is capable of hearing us apart to shreads in more ways than one. The quicker you can become used to the up's and down's of every day life the better you'll be.

Only a minority group of people will get what they really want in life and then again do they really want that?

I haven't been around for long but I have already learnt, even during the ****ty times, life is great - To keep going you must focus on the good things, stuff to load forward to. Don't spend your life worrying about girls or the one that got away, you'll find the perfect girl in the long run.

While I may be drunk, I did learn quite a bit tonight - Learn to observe and listen - you'll be surprised, the day you stop trying to learn and accept new things, is the day you stop learning all together.

I'm just thinking allowed here, if you think I'm going crazy that doesn't bother me, if you think I may have a point - you may have just learnt something new.

To the forum user, keep your head up - everything in the girl department tends to sort itself out in the long run.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

That's just great man... *wipes tear from eye*

And to the guy whom this was about, chin up. Things can only get better....

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      Things can only get better....
      Exactly.
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Actually that phrase in incorrect and you would have to be pretty shallow minded to go around saying it to everybody :)

It all depends on your situation...It's not allways that things are going to get better in a persons life....:)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
          ...It's not allways that things are going to get better in a persons life....:)
          Yeah, but you got used to it after a while didn't you Moose:?:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

Yeah, but you got used to it after a while didn't you Moose:?:
            I think I may actually take offence to that.....

Comment

Hey lighten up, all moose can't live the good life like Bullwinkle.
              I'm sure in time it will just become "status quo".
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

lol

My life is actually close to perfect for me :D :)

Comment

My life is actually close to perfect for me
                  although i've never thought that my life has been perfect at any point in time, its like every time i think it's gettin better, or actually Good...everything comes crashing down..almost as soon as the thought of it bein good crosses my mind. and every time that i think i'm truly happy, i get really depressed, almost straight away...kinda makes me paranoid about being happy. knowing that i will just get upset again straight away :( oh well

and what tweak said bout a certain forum member bein upset over a girl... just once again proves that chicks are Evil!:flames: :devil:

To that forum member: all of us know what its like to be upset because of a girl, and i'm sure each and every one of us will be supportive if you need it:thumb: things will be good again soon mate:thumb:
                  drop us a line if u need to chat: peace: :cheers:

Comment

Yeah, ditto what synthetic said, if u ever need to talk about it, all of us have gone through some form of problems with the opposite sex, just have a talk about it, it can help sometimes.....

:smokin:

Comment

you agree with me?:eek: *faints*

Comment

Tis a touchy subject young one, we musn't fill this post up with spam, let us leave.....

:smokin:

Comment

Well, just to top it off. As some of the male forum members already know, I don't mind having my shoulder cried on or try and lend a word of advice, and hope I gave some good advice, or just a good ear to listen or just shed some light at the end of the tunnel. Chin up pet, life can only get better.

I know it doesn't seem like lifes good now, but sooner or later you'll realise that your better off without her and you'll find someone else who appreciates you for who you really are and not just what they expect you to be.

Try to look at the positive side of things and always remember that you have friends you can count on in your time of need.
                          :)

Comment

I have been through the worst with a female......

Farkain *^@*^!&$ !+^$+ !)$ ^@ MRW)IGR S @&$@^$_^!_$+^ +!$^$&_%@$@%&)^%A! )!^%@^% $+^%#@%&A(@&$(!*&@ )+@^$ )+&^@$+(&^(&$@^$_@!*& (*_&^#@*_^@ *(^@YOHDS LYWR MOOOSE!!& #@$^+ @+*$@+)!^+!+$ ^@+^$ !HONK!!&^*)+&^#+%$^@+^@ ! %+@^ !%*^@%)@^@+EMU EMU EMU@)*^@)+&@+)(@&^%)+*!^%)+@!*SNIFFALOSOK HJNSF )WW{IFUQKRINNFIOIKUSRGB +(@*&Y^@ &^%$&%@^$ {Y+)D&+)@UJ$(* )(UIJ #@$& *$A HNOH &A )*&$@*&@!&^$@Y !*OHN@ 13456789O@U$ @JK *U@@*$&$!INO{CIJ@REUN +)FDU @)*$!*&@!YH NB})CUN+@!*@ @E&U(@}_ Y@Y$@YH$E }N@!_H$Y @}GH$&^T+@$+@(Y{ @H$ +&_@(H${ @$+OJB"N @++) @(@U($)@!*&()@&$)+(*&^@(&!^*!$+^!+*&^)*+!&(*&%+)*& @_&^@_(^!$_^@#@+&^#@%+*^@%YH#*%&^*#@&^@*_$^@!)+$& @$^ @+)$^ +@)!$Y@+&^ )+@*^$ +@ COW!!!!!

....if anyone would like to know more information let me know....:p

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
                              ....if anyone would like to know more information let me know....:p
                              OK, I do! :laugh:
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X