X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Hello:

For over a month now, I have not been able to reply to nearly all posts.

I receive this message:

Das Capitolin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I have PM'ed admins, and moderators, but nobody responds back. I have asked for help many times.

I operate Performance Computers, Inc. and I enjoy helping people with their technical problems when I am not billing service hours. However, it frustrate me to no end that I see topics that I have solutions for, and I cannot reply.

This is my final request for assistance. It has been a month, and I am getting the impression that this forums admin staff could care less.

Re: Help!!!

I am taking a look at your settings right now

Comment

Re: Help!!!

Well, I took a look and apparently you never completed your confirmation email. Either way, I took care of you and now you are good to go, so I am going to go ahead and close this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X