Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will you give Osama before he is annouced dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slamo
    Next time you get a chance fellas, go and talk to an Aussie PoW and try to argue with them that nuclear weapons are bad. Every PoW i talk to have said to me that "the atom bomb was the only thing that saved us".

Exactly right......... if the Japanese home islands were invaded it would have cost millions in lives, remember the Japanese were fanatical........ much like suicide bombers today

The US simply said "We'll drop one each week on a major city until you surrender - only took 2 of 'em ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Yes now a Neutron bomb is a MUCH better alternative. :thumb:
      <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

Exactly right......... if the Japanese home islands were invaded it would have cost millions in lives, remember the Japanese were fanatical........ much like suicide bombers today

The US simply said "We'll drop one each week on a major city until you surrender - only took 2 of 'em ;)
        Harry S. Truman -- Now there was a Commander - In - Chief!
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
          Nine countries hold the 13,000 nuclear weapons in the global stockpile. That's less than during the Cold War but it doesn't change the fact that these bombs are still a threat to global humanity. So how do they work and are we close to nuclear war?

take a look through the other pages, there are more bombs to detonate
          Yes Olie, I know how they all work, there IS more than one type

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

I'm with Slamo 100% on this one...

Drop it on Bin Laden, walk in 45 minutes later to lots of dead bodies, but intact machinery and NO RADIATION.
            Good to see someone agrees with me about something.

Why aren't the US thinking of doing that anyway, it would solve all their problems

Comment

probably because the network of caves in Afghanistan is a natural bomb shelter. If Bin Laden is in the country, he will most likely be very close to the caves.

Also not withstanding - it is a huge moral issue
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I havent been paying much attention to it lately. but it looks like they have nearly taken over the whole of Afghanistan already..????? maybe i'm wrong but hey. as i said i havent been paying much attention to it lately...
                but if i am right. what would be the point of using nuclear or neutron bombs?? :?:

but yea. feel free to correct me if i am wrong:)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                  probably because the network of caves in Afghanistan is a natural bomb shelter. If Bin Laden is in the country, he will most likely be very close to the caves.

Also not withstanding - it is a huge moral issue
                  True, as the Allied forces are trying very hard to make sure they are seen as not waging war on Afganistan as a whole, only on the terrorists and the ppl sheltering them

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                    probably because the network of caves in Afghanistan is a natural bomb shelter.
                    Exactly. For instance, that site that was referred to earlier said if a bomb hit a city with a subway system, apart from the people possibly being trapped for days by rubble, they would escape pretty nuch unscathed due to the subway sheilding them from radiation and blast damage.

Scary stuff though :eek:
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Well it seems that they may have him cornered in a certain cave system now. :D
                      His time maybe nearin' an end. :snip:
                      <center></center>

Comment

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! 5 pages & it hasn't gone off topic!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
                        At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Just goes to show ya that we can stay on topic when we want to. ;)
                          <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
                            OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! 5 pages & it hasn't gone off topic!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
                            :rolleyes: :rolleyes: until your post:laugh:

Comment

So goodbye topic for the moment and back to just chatting

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                                So goodbye topic for the moment and back to just chatting
                                Wait - just 1 more on topic please.

I just loved the sound byte on the radio the other day as I drove home from work.
                                Someone had asked President Bush something about the capture of Bin Laden.
                                His reply was something like;
                                "It doesn't matter...........dead or alive.............It doesn't matter........I don't care."
                                Dubya can be so cool

Comment

Working...
                                X