Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will you give Osama before he is annouced dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they'll ever recover a body - it'll end up like Adolph Hitler, no body was confirmed recovered, so speculation abounded - same with Osama I think. If he gets cornered he'll shoot himself and have his aides burn his body :mad:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

as long as he doesn't commit anymore acts of terrorism I don't care what happens to him
      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Problem is -- they need to hang the whole Al Quiada.
        Let one get away, and there is going to be problems:no:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Exactly. It's not just Osama who needs to be captured, it's the whole network of damn arabs.

Comment

yeah, once they run off and start regrouping in hundreds of different locations.. it's gonna be impossible to get them...

Comment

It's quite frightening really.
              Osama goes on about the crusades in the middle ages for crying out loud.

We're going to have Great-Great-Granchildren fighting this war, if we fail to cut off all of the serpents heads.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                Exactly. It's not just Osama who needs to be captured, it's the whole network of damn arabs.

Careful with your choice of words there Tweaky...... remember the vast majority of arabs are against evil acts of terrorism as well :no:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the IRA are catholics and are terrorists - and I also believe that the majority of catholics don't approve of their terrorist acts either.

Comment

Albinus isn't it interesting how fully Great Britain has supported America's efforts against terrorism.
                  I do believe we will be assisting them before long, don't you?

Comment

And don't forget Australia as well :cry: :cry: :cry:

We've been actively supporting your guys over there too :(

Comment

Osama has already ordered his own execution ya's know. :eek:
                      If he is caught that is. :?:
                      <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                        Osama has already ordered his own execution ya's know. :eek:
                        If he is caught that is. :?:
                        <center></center>
                        Yeah as I said before, if he is cought he has told his people to kill him. Oh well saves the bullet from one of our guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                          And don't forget Australia as well :cry: :cry: :cry:

We've been actively supporting your guys over there too :(
                          OH NO:no: I have not forgotten - and neither will the USA.
                          I wasn't slighting the role Australia is playing in this.

I was just referring to the increased role in Great Britains "war on terorism" that the USA is going to have to take now.
                          Seems that Americans as much as possible have stayed out of the goings on with the IRA and Great Britain - but due to the commitments made in Afghanistan, that will surely have to change.

Comment

This isn't a war thats going to go away quickly

Comment

i dunno about the rest of u .but i'd rather see him suffer than just die... dying would be too good for him. to easy... torture the prick :hammer: :shoot2:

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                                Careful with your choice of words there Tweaky...... remember the vast majority of arabs are against evil acts of terrorism as well :no:
                                Albinus I don't have much time for any of these people.

Comment

Working...
                                X