New Pc site, need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pc site, need opinions

Hey guys, am creating a new website in my spare time, called the Insanity Pill. Any input would be appreciated, and anyone interestedn in exchanging banners or links please let me know, also companies to contact for review sample reccomendations would be a nice help too.
    The Insanity Pill

Re: New Pc site, need opinions

Anyone?

Comment

It's very white.

I don't know what your skills are in webmastering, but once you get a host, you might look at some scripts to help plug-in and manage reviews. The website I'm with, Zone365, uses Miraserver with the reviews. We use vBulletin, like TT does. Not sure if you've considered it, but having a forum might not be a bad idea. There's free bulletin board software out there, but vBulletin isn't it.

Comment

This is the scheme I think I will be using...
        Attached Files

Comment

I like the colors, but I worry about readability of the text. Looks pretty slick otherwise.

Comment

Wow nice site AMD MAn! ;)
            Case: Thermaltake Xaser III // Power Supply: Thermaltake Butterfly 480w // Motherboard: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith // Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 C // Heatsink: Vantec Aeroflow // Video Card: Asus 9600 XT // Harddrive: Western Digital Raptor 36.7 GB // DVD Burner: Pioneer DVR-A06 // Soundcard: Audigy 2 // Speakers: Logitech Z-680's

Comment

New content! http://www.geocities.com/insanitypil...eorgguide.html

Comment

Cool. One thing you might wanna add is a link back to the main page and/or to the category the articles are filed under. Makes navigation much easier for the reader.

Comment

i like the name pretty much: insanity pill.

Comment

Working...
                  X