Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beefy's Av, should he change it back or not???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
    Beefy and I did do a little, just a little posting last night ;)
    Just like old times huh?:wave:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• ahh the good ol' days..wakin up to the forums flooded with WS and Beefy's posts:eek: :D

Comment

• We didnt go that crazy :D

Comment

• well at least u're still goin:D Beefy's prob hungover like hell. lol :D

Comment

• I'm fine.. i don't get hung over.. thank christ.. :)

just been playing games all day, and about to go get really pissed at a bucks party.. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=7
              Wiggo's-sister[/size]]
              We didnt go that crazy :D
              Oh really? :rolleyes:
              That wouldn't account for the 53 emails that I got from 2 threads in 2 hrs would it? :eek:
              <center></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo

Oh really? :rolleyes:
                That wouldn't account for the 53 emails that I got from 2 threads in 2 hrs would it? :eek:
                <center></center>
                LOL
                before I get off vacation, I've gotta' remember to unsubscribe from all these threads, not gonna' have that much time to devote to the inbox:laugh:
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C

LOL
                  before I get off vacation, I've gotta' remember to unsubscribe from all these threads, not gonna' have that much time to devote to the inbox:laugh:
                  When I first registered, accidently left the subscribing option on... ohhhh, that was a mistake I won't make twice! :no:

:laugh:
                  Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• There are some threads I would like to be notified on, like any thread pertaining to UD for instance.

Comment

• hehe same here JM...cept..i did make that mistake twice. i left it on this time too:eek:

Comment

• Well I like getting all those emails, my notification will be left on :D

Comment

• I only get them for ones that I start (except the Babe threads) or for ones in the tech sections that I'm helpin' with. ;)
                          <center></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
                            Well I like getting all those emails, my notification will be left on :D
                            LOL - They are better than all those e-mails supposedly worried about my income, insurance needs, weight, sex-life, etc.etc.

Always something useful/entertaining in the inbox, when your in the forum.

Comment

• Afraid to say, but my email notification is on too.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C

LOL - They are better than all those e-mails supposedly worried about my income, insurance needs, weight, sex-life, etc.etc.

Always something useful/entertaining in the inbox, when your in the forum.
                                Very true Mr C......... Get so sick and tired of the sex aid ones :(

Comment

Working...
                                X