Cancer research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow - 69 is my longest so far I think
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• slamo, maybe its ur 533.....CELERY

Comment

• The power of the machine is always a factor, but you never know which part of the puzzle you are going to get either.
        There are people succesfully running UD on machines ranging from 133Mhz to 2G.

Hang in there Slamo - your doing a fine job:thumb:

We couldn't have made it to #412 yesterday without you.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Doesn't he have a 566MHz Celeron?

If so, just overclock it to 850MHz - I did that - simply raise the core voltage to at least 1.80V ;)
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• 409:)

Comment

Comment

• Standing by to change sig.

Man, I was at 11% for 9 hours on a C-ABL Tyrosine Kinase - getting hits though.

Comment

• heh, nice:)

Comment

• And there you have it, Statsman has us at the promised 400.
                    Please note change to sig is in place at this time.

There are currently 21,092 teams registered at UD. That makes #400 a damn respectable place to be:thumb:

WhooHoo! Stay tuned to this channel for "The Top 300 Countdown":)

GO Team!!

Comment

• go, we can do it!

i gewt lots of hours and lots of proteins, but hardly any hits or points
                      TT Original

Comment

• No worries Olie - It's all good!:thumb:

Comment

• i'm still crunching this bloody C-ABL
                          TT Original

Comment

• blah, i needa catch up to Albinus...com'n slow computer:P

Comment

• I've moved up to 130 place in all time cpu hours (up from 142)
                              http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• I broke 50,000 today

Yeah, I know Kheldar does it once a week, but quite a milestone for me and my little PC

Comment

Working...
                                X