RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

I'm strongly leaning in that direction, too. I like having established myself at this site, but there are other, very similar, forums that would welcome the exodus of TweakTown. If we don't see some problems fixed fast, this sites as good as gone. I think Wiggo left, and I can't blame him. If I were an admin, I would be sorely pissed at this point. Let's just hope this gets resolved and no one else leaves.

To the future of TweakTown! :cheers:

Comment

Holy crap, everyone left within two days? What happened and why? (Damn, I'm gone a day and a whole bunch of crap happens).

Comment

Well, reading through my spam-filled, 6-page thread in whining would help you with some more information -- straight from minibubba and Wiggo themselves. Summing it all up, Tweak hasn't contacted the admins in weeks, more unwarned software changes have been made, Beefy and Wiggo left (along with some regulars), and we're all going to Hell. Tweak's only statement since something like the 10th is at the end of my thread in whining and said little more than "get off my back."

I understand he may have something incredibly stressful going on, but if he wants to keep this site running and popular, he's going to have to tell us what the Hell is going on.

Comment

Viva la resistance :twisted:

Comment

Yah, I've been trying to see what the heck is up, kind of difficult with no avatars or names. Hmmm... any clue what site they went too? Those guys are too much fun to miss, might have to track them down... :) . : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

give em time, I think there setting up there own forum

Comment

Hehehe...Wheres the free pie?

-amd_man

Comment

I found them at Overclockers Australia. I noticed Beefy, Wiggo, and Minibubba have all been members there for a while. I PMed Beefy asking for other sites they belong to. OCers AU seems a little too massive (in the forums). I asked Beefy to tell me where else they belong to. I still don't want to leave TweakTown, but if those three are gone (don't know about minibubba yet), I am too. :(

Comment

Ooooh.... Looks like something got fixed there. Anyway, I just noticed Persian Immortal is there, too. I suspect many senior TT members (admins and former admins) are over there.

Edit: These new hacks/plugins seem to be quite good and the bugs are getting worked out fast. But the loss of important admins and the lack of warning is inexcusable, IMO.

Comment

<--

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
                          I found them at Overclockers Australia. I noticed Beefy, Wiggo, and Minibubba have all been members there for a while. I PMed Beefy asking for other sites they belong to. OCers AU seems a little too massive (in the forums).(don't know about minibubba yet), I am too. :(
                          as for OCAU, i am a member, but hardly an active one. OCAU doesn't fit my idea of an ideal tech forum at all.
                          (don't know about minibubba yet)
                          you all will have a clear answer from me fairly soon as to my future here.

-MiniBubba

Comment

Even though signatures aren't working yet, I know HTML still isn't working properly (you can preview and update your sig in user CP). It doesn't properly accept a lot of color changing tags. And the 1000 character limit is really a *****. HTML takes up that much quickly if you want to do anything besides basic links. Fifteen hundred or 2000 would be a good number without bogging down TT.

TT doesn't properly recognize whether or not you have viewed a thread ATM. I can make a post and be told I haven't read that thread yet, even though I'm the last poster. This is fixed by clicking "mark all forums as read," but is still annoying.

I imagine if Tweak's next post doesn't precede minibubba's, I imagine minibubba's won't be one that would be a good thing for TT. :2cents:

Comment

Signatures working! If only they would get the damn HTML hack working so I can put | between my link and still have color. :(
                              Plenty of other color tag-related problems. All because Beefy didn't get a chance to finish the HTML hacks....

Comment

Update on that HTML
                                As far as I can tell, it works perfectly. The preview function does not, however.

Comment

Working...
                                X