Words that i despise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words that i despise.

Ok, for those of you that have seen office space, please raise your hand if you have a boss that is a complete mirror image of Lumberg. I have come to completely despise the words "Productivity" and, "Standard." I have yet to understand the logic of drinking water from a coffee mug in order to "look professional."

This man drives me up a wall. Ok sorry, this should have been in the whining section.

Anyone with similar experiences, please tell us about your boss and his/her completely rediculous ways.

office space is a great movie :thumb:

but fortunately for me, my boss is pretty cool and laid back 8)

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
      but fortunately for me, my boss is pretty cool and laid back 8)
      Mine too, but then that's me anyway. :mrgreen:

Comment

well not one word but two.

This is higly offensive as it is short for BULL****.

You can count DECENT customer service in the world from firms on two hands,I had to work for one of them;the rest are a waste of time related to the above phrase. :idea:

Comment

I can agree that the whole atmosphere of some Companies is utter Bull****, I think most of it comes from them having to much bloody money, but then again they might like using those words just to get a Rise out of you.

Comment

as long u don't ask my boss how he is( fantastic and improving) , he's not too bad
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Cappuccino...... cause they cost me like $3.00 each, 2 a day, and when worked out thats close to $1800.00 a year <------ not good

Comment

job? whats a job? :laugh:

Comment

S.O.P. as in Standard Operating Procedure... Arrggh! Directives created by the clueless for the clueless.

Haven't seen Office Space yet, but will definately give it a try.
                  :-(

Comment

enough with the TLAs!

(Three Letter Acronyms)
                    (yes we have TLAs for TLAs :roll: )

Comment

Working...
                    X