Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The__tweaker
    The sig might clue you in.
    errr - not really - I dont bother with sigs. they take way too much time to download on this ****ty connection, and quite honestly I cant be arsed scrolling through half a page of
    "my *****/computer is bigger & better than yours" just to read the posts ;)

Comment

Feel better now..?

Good girl..

Comment

I just can't see writing viruses as anything but antisocial. It's hard to blame a woman so young and so brilliant, yet I equate what she does as building highly sophisticated bombs and leaving them around where they could be misused. Her response to someone accidentally setting one of her creations off would likely be "If they were smarter they wouldn't have set it off". It really doesn't matter if the bomb only douses people with ink, it's just a morally corrupt way of thinking. We are responsible for our fellow man, if not for their actions, but for ours that they may be adversely affected by. :2cents:

Comment

Originally posted by Wordbiker
          I just can't see writing viruses as anything but antisocial. We are responsible for our fellow man, if not for their actions, but for ours that they may be adversely affected by. :2cents:
          I am in total agreement, that's why i don't own a TV as it epitomizes just how "dysfuncktional"(intentionally ms) America
          has become as a social order.............or should i say disorder.:shrug:
          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
          X