Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage female virus writer arrested

-http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=14428

*while I find her reasons for writing the viruses childish, this 'NeoZiX' comments are absoutly revolting. :shoot2:

No offence m8 but this is kinda old news. :)

I'd love to teach her a lesson though, let's put that girl on a leash..

Comment

yesterday is old news? :confused:

anyway, i posted it mainly because of that idiot NeoZiX's comments

Comment

Weird, I read about that little girl two or three weeks ago in a Swedish newspaper.

NeoZiX who the heck is that..:confused:

Comment

hell if i know who he is, but he was quoted in the article i posted.

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
            hell if i know who he is
            Don't worry, I won't tell.. :shh:

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
              I'd love to teach her a lesson though, let's put that girl on a leash..
              still not got a girlfriend mate?
              gosh, how surprising.

:rolleyes2

Comment

That whole ordeal is rather more pathetic than amusing to me.
                As i know of more then a hanfull of male egotist hackers who have claimed credit/publishing rites for her efforts, especially Quis & Sharpei..........mostly deutsch nationals.........must be the climate:barf:
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine
                  still not got a girlfriend mate?
                  gosh, how surprising.
                  The sig might clue you in.

Comment

Anyone got her pic?? ROFL I'd think that would be floating around the net for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
                      Anyone got her pic??

Comment

who cares what she looks like

Comment

Likely pet

"Hey, she says, "let's go outside. I want to show you something."

I'm led out to a backyard garden pond, and then, suddenly, there is a ferret: Gigabyte's pet ferret, out for a little afternoon walk. How right they are for each other, I think, looking at the ferret and the virus writer. Both are cunning and quick, and you wouldn't want either of them to bite you.

"Virus writing is so aggressive, and most reasonable people consider it an act of vandalism, or at least potential vandalism," I say. "Would you spray paint graffiti on somebody's wall?"

"We are not coming inside anyone's walls," she said. "The users are running the virus. They are the ones clicking on it."

"So you think the people who execute these programs are responsible for the damage that your viruses do?" I ask.

"Actually," she says, "I think stupid people should have to have some sort of license to get on the internet."

Taken form last April's Tech TV intervew with the girl who wrote her first computer program at the age of 4, on her uncle's Commadore 64.

If you go read the entire article and watch the Video ( sorry guys
                          no mug shots for obvious reasons) it could just change your impression of this young lady. And both Nostolg1c & NeoZiX were
                          both fellow contemporary Hackers on a huge Hackfest forum long since defunct. But reliable word has it among that same large international AVXers group that due to jealousy over her acomplishments........that Rat Bast*rd NeoZiX dropped the dime on her to the authoraties.

Anywho.......view it Here
                          **But you didn't hear that from me**

Comment

I'm liking this girl more all the time :laugh:
                            it's just too bad she can't put here obvious programming skills towards a more productive end :(

Comment

Exactly, give her a chance she is still young and impressionable. But, judging from her Martial Arts practice i hope she doesn't end up in prison for killing NeoZiX ninja style:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X