• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soulburner

why was soulburner banned found him a good source of info

his title pretty much says it all

Comment

He was banned "For Continually Causing Disharmony"
      A kind of rash decision if you ask me but I don't make these decisions. But yes he knows his stuff.

Comment

Knowing your stuff is one thing, presenting it in an acceptable mannor is another

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
          Knowing your stuff is one thing, presenting it in an acceptable mannor is another
          that's pretty much it

granted, he did know his stuff, to a point.

Comment

Yeah, that's the reason that I was banned (for about an hour, but still). I think that there should be a little more accurate a message, though...perhaps changing their signature giving a detailed explanation? It'll show people what not to do in the future, and keep them from making the same mistakes.

Comment

something many people don't realize, this has been an on going problem for quite some time. Soulburner was a unique case.

Comment

Hey SearanoX, happy with ya new title..?

Comment

*wonders where the heck The_tweaker keeps getting these crazy smilies from*

Well, yeah, I suppose I am, even though I didn't ask for it. I really don't care if I have a special rank one way or another...so long as the rank isn't insulting or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SearanoX
                    Well, yeah, I suppose I am, even though I didn't ask for it. I really don't care if I have a special rank one way or another...so long as the rank isn't insulting or something.
                    I couldn't think of anything insulting that was relevant.

Comment

OK b4 I close this thread this is the way it goes.

Yes Soulburner did know his stuff while he kept to the stuff he knew about but he also commented on a lot of stuff that he obviously didn't and so in the end gave as much good info as he did bad. The thing that did get him banned was the very rude replies that he gave some others but then he generated a lot of complaints (which for some reason kept bein' sent to me) over these bad replies and a lot nasty replies in course (some were deleted but others couldn't be) and this has been goin' on ever since he's been here (ppl who just case friction with others are not welcome).

These forums use to be known as "The Friendly Forums" but that hasn't been the case for sometime now and I hope that SearanoX will learn from his scrape where as Soulburner didn't seem to want to plus I and I'm sure a lot of others would like these forums to be known as "The Friendly Forums" again.

Another member was banned today for a highly racial thread he started but thankfully that and he was eliminated b4 others could get their teeth into that one.

The Forums Policy is there for a reason these days at or near the top of each main forum for a very good reason (which I wish wasn't necessary) so either abide by it or ya'll suffer the same fate. I wish things could be otherwise but some people just seem to think that they can be excluded from them, that is not the case. We here are an international community but we should also be able to show others that we can get along peacefully and in harmony with each other (to bad the world can't be the same).

Ok I think I need a or after this. : peace2:

Comment

Working...
                      X