Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did u chose your Alias

I was wondering why people have chosen the names they have,

Wiggo is fairly easy to understand he's probably been called that a long time (and probably been called a lot of things)

I chose kheldar because it was one of my favourite series (book) & one of the my favourite characters in that series, the other reason is that kheldar has other alias's already which helps when you character limitations

Of Course beefy's nickname is because he likes to eat beef :laugh:
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Mine is just my name...
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

mine from a planet in the movie FUTURAMA :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

first nick was killalot (as in the robot of RobotWars)
        after that, some ppl noticed I was busy with the computer all the time and were calling me wizzkid
        so I changed to that

when I got to a chatbox and was there like every day I was being called Wizz
        sooo...changed it to Wizza because it relates to Wizards
        mix Wizza with The (say: da) Wizard and there you go...my nick is born :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar
          Of Course beefy's nickname is because he likes to eat beef :laugh:
          Actually, I was given my name in Year 8 at school, about the time that the Beefmeister burgers had a showing at McDonalds. Someone called me Beefmeister, cos I'm big and beefy, and the name stuck since. I honestly think more people know me as Beefy than they do my real name. Which has it's advantages. :)

Comment

My alias, SearanoX, is pretty much ripped from Warcraft III. There's a dragon named Searinox in the second Human Campaign mission, and I thought it was a cool name. First time I used it was at the www.warcraftiii.net forums (they've just gone down for good, which is sad), and it stuck for quite a while. It's become my standard message board/chat room name (although I tend to use sea on IRC - pet name of some girl I know online).

For online games, I've used acious for quite a while, but I still don't like it for message boards for some reason - mainly because of the fact that the name SearanoX is actually quite well-known to a lot of people (thousands, in fact) - I'm a respected member on a number of forums, and I'm also a Super Moderator at <shamelessplugoftheday> www.zeldauniverse.net </shamelessplugoftheday> (which I surpirsingly rarely speak about Zelda about on)...

Yeah.

Comment

does mine really need an explanation? :devil win

I've been "Bubba" most of my life and despite any connotations you may have about that name, I assure you it wasn't a bad thing. The "mini" was added later since I'm a bit shorter than average.

Comment

Mine is simple. Almost as simple as andys, almost.

My last name is in fact dyck :) Greatest name ever. So when my buddy got himself a new computer, the at-the-time-cadalac-machine-kinda Celeron 300A way back in the day, we all decided we needed email addresses and discovered this little known site called Hotmail. The number 15 was and is my lucky number, and thus dyck + 15 = dyck15. I have changed emails a bit since then but always go back to dyck15.

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar
                  Wiggo is fairly easy to understand he's probably been called that a long time (and probably been called a lot of things)
                  Yes on both counts m8.
                  [b]Of Course beefy's nickname is because he likes to eat beef :laugh:
                  I thought he was called that because he's big and chuncky. :confused:

Comment

My best time of the day is the night and vampires are never ill. So I choose nosferatu.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      Yes on both counts m8.
                      I thought he was called that because he's big and chuncky. :confused:
                      yeah I knew that - for some reason I was being nice - must have been sick:devil:
                      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Once upon a Time...Oh screw it..

People call me Daemon (Offline and Online) and that stuck.
                        My last name is Lee.

My email addy is DaemonLee(at)Techiegod.tk

Comment

We've had this discussion sometime before, but it has been a while back. Oh well...

Mine is an Americanized pronunciation of the fourth Musketeer, D'Artagnan.
                          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                          My Toys

Comment

Well, mine's been K6 for the longest time, as it corresponds to my last name kaiser and the six letters in it. I added the Mista I bit back for the cool effect, but I still go by both. : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

Originally posted by Mista K6
                              I still go by both.
                              Both, as in Mista K6 & Mista Gay6..

ehrm.. sorry just a joke don't hate on me I just liked the rime..

I'm the tweaker due to the fact that I'm interested in general tweaking, not only computers but also otto engines. (both bikes & cars)
                              It's as simple as that.. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X