Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so who was in Sydney during new year..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so who was in Sydney during new year..?

I read up on the big party over in Sydney.. To bad I could not be there.. Maybe next year.
    (If this size of a party goes down every year that is)

Aprox one million people where there during this party. :)

A few pics:

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's a pretty normal crowd around the harbour for the New Years celebrations.
          They've had the fireworks every year for as long as I can remember.

Comment

For the 2nd year in a row now I havn't had to be there to direct ppl and buses.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
              That's a pretty normal crowd around the harbour for the New Years celebrations.
              They've had the fireworks every year for as long as I can remember.
              Count me in next year then.. :devil win

(you have absolutely no idea how small country i live in.. Well not that small area vise but it has few people) :(

Comment

Its probably that famous Swedish enviromental concern that stops 'em from haveing nice fireworks. Stockholm has about the same population as Brisbane, and Brissy has new years eve fireworks (and any other occasion they can think of). But the smoke is horrible, every time I go anywhere near fireworks I choke badly (I blame that on those damned chemicals I used to work with). Thats before they get the F-111's out for a fuel dump.....

Comment

Working...
                X