Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hate Pennsylvania

The pic says it all :thumbs do

I guess you'd hate Indiana too, 6 inches of fresh powder last night, will likely keep me out of school tommorow due to my remote location :D

*Note, this pic is at my mother's house, not where I live ;)

Comment

Yeah, we're expected to get hit with 20 inches tonight, so no bar for me tonight. However, I just got an awesome case mod idea, which is what Ill probably be doing tonight. :afro:

Comment

Originally posted by Fatguy3
        Yeah, we're expected to get hit with 20 inches tonight, so no bar for me tonight. However, I just got an awesome case mod idea, which is what Ill probably be doing tonight. :afro:
        Ours just finished up a few hours ago, we were only supposed to get 1 or 2 inches though

Comment

You *******s sent it all over to us...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I hereby order all NorthEast Pennsylvanias to launch an immediate assault on Indiana.

Wait, that would be the funniest and most senseless invasion ever.

Comment

yall should come crash my place then lol

it's an almost warm 4 C (~40 F) and the sun's out all bright and shinny

IF we get ANY snow it probably wont be till late Febuary/March. Actually I really hope we do. If that happens, then I can't go to work and I still get paid (I'm not salary either :D ). The only way to work or college from here is over 1 of four bridges than span a rather wide river ;)

Comment

We're getting the first *real* snow here in Toronto today. It's about 5-10 cm right now, or about 3-5 inches. Don't have a picture because I'm too lazy to get my digital camera, but imagine Fatguy's picture with a bit more snow.

Comment

Ahhhh Southern California....

No Snow, Sunny Skies, Temps in the mid 60's.

Gotta love it! :thumb:

Comment

We got 4" or 5" of snow last nite after it rained all day. Its comming down now as i type, and remember im on bike, no car, fun in Central Oregon

Comment

It's finally snowing here (suburb of Montreal). Barely.
                    About time too...Geez, what's a guy gotta do to get some snow ?
                    You guys in the US are soo lucky !
                    I wish we get a blizzard here soon.
                    A few feet should keep me happy for a couple hours.
                    Last Xmas, I was in Whistler, BC and we got 5 feet (no joke) of fresh snow in 24 hours !!!! The skiing was AWESOME !!!
                    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

28C here at 11am and here's a shot from the window of my nearly finished workshop.

Comment

I only mowed 3 days ago here but as ya can see in this pic it's almost time to do it again and looks like we'll be havin' more storms here again in a few hours time. :)

Comment

Mowing the yard?

I'm so happy now that we have snow!
                          Thanks Wiggo:)
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                            Mowing the yard?
                            ya, one of the joys of living in an apartment, I don't have to do the maintance :D (yes, I know I'm lazy :smokin: )

Comment

Damn man!!! I want snow out here!!!

Lousy New Mexico.......

Comment

Working...
                              X