No announcement yet.

How do you sober up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the real trick is to drink a pint of WATER b4 u go to bed. that way u never get dehydrated :D. tried and tested. weed gives me a worse hangover lol, slamo

Comment

just remember the simple rule:

beer then grass - on your arse
      grass then beer - in the clear

Comment

Hehe like i didn't know that one already:laugh:

Comment

Sorry Can't help you
          I don't get Hangovers:devil:
          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar
            Sorry Can't help you
            I don't get Hangovers:devil:
            Me too. :devil win

Comment

me three.. ;)

Comment

Since when did i mention anything about being hung over?? i just didn't feel good wanted to know if there was anyway of helping apart from chucking(worked on the night:o ) :thumb:

Comment

Theres pretty much nothing you can do on the night. I remember once when there was a $500 bar tab between 5 of us and I had a fair dip at it. There was nothing that could make me feel any better. ANd chucking wasn't helping, it was just making me feel worse.

Come to think of it, I can't remember much of what happened that night, except for the fighting bouncers part. Thats pretty clear :o

Comment

When i went to scotland, i spent a lot of time in the pubs. The best remedy for a hangover is a bottle of Barrs IrnBru, and a shot of House of Campbell Whiskey. Mix em up strain through ice and pound it down. Near instant cure!

Comment

a long long time ago when I was a student I used to get drunk and I used to get hangovers
                      (now I cant be bothered & I know when to stop)
                      however.....
                      puking on the night is a good way to remove any excess alcohol still in your stomach - the best way though to see this is if you drink 250ml (about a glass) of water and want to puke - then dont fight it - go ahead and puke.
                      but dont induce puking by sticking fingers down throat etc - that's just guaranteed to puke up stomach lining.

keep drinking 250ml glasses of water until you have managed to keep down a whole litre (4 glasses) without puking.

Then take 2*1000mg high strength time release vitaminC tablets as this will help your body fight the toxins from the alcohol and the possible cigarette smoke (if you go to bars that allow smoking) whilst you sleep. (WARNING: your pee will look fluorescent yellow on these high doses - this is normal and just your body's way of excreting excess vitamin C)

Do NOT take painkillers when drunk - absolute NO-NO. :no: :no:

Then sleep for as long as humanly possible to sleep off the hangover. When you wake, drink more water.

Comment

i hate puking, i always get those red dots around my eyes from popping blood vessels. I get them when i puke and when i cry. its pretty strange. They sortof make my eyes look black and blue the next day. And then a nasty jaundice yellow the day after that. its embarassing.

Comment

Drinking lots of water helps
                          If its alcohol induced - having a glass of the alcohol that caused the problem will make you feel better, this is due to your liver having to change what its doing to process the new alcohol you've added, instead of the by products its currently working on.

I've tried the don't get sober routine- works very well unitll you run out of money
                          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Re: How do you sober up??

try drinking lots of hot soups and beverages....
                            eat really spicy food..
                            at least this may hold your tongue.

Originally posted by rugbydude View Post
                            Any chance you guys know any good tips to sober youself upm cuz i aint feelin to goos

Comment

yes i agree with joshuab

drug rehab
                              Last edited by Trincypris12; 06-24-2010, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Dont drink more than you can handle in a certain amount of time. Follow 1 drink with 1 glass of water.

Alcohol dehydrates you and introduces toxins into your bloodstream. Water is obviously good at hydrating your body, and it also removes toxins from it.
                                Originally posted by Higgins
                                Pro tip: don't piss off PC gamers on purpose

Comment

Working...
                                X