No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well there ya go. I don't have cable... all the things I'm missing out on !

I guess I could get all technical and suggest that they may have also been thrown out 'cas they leak and run all the time and gettin' 'em repaired would be too expensive ??

then again maybe the door light was broken, and once that happens they're useless !

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodgE
      Well there ya go. I don't have cable... all the things I'm missing out on !

I guess I could get all technical and suggest that they may have also been thrown out 'cas they leak and run all the time and gettin' 'em repaired would be too expensive ??

then again maybe the door light was broken, and once that happens they're useless !
      I agree, once that light is broken, thats it time for a new up to date frost free, self defrosting BIGGER fridge, hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... can someone tell me how to break the light in mine, need to go shopping

Comment

• Well if you need one Kay, Sharp make excellent refrigerators - ours is over 10 years old, almost 500 litres, frost free and still performs like new thanks to its *cough*"environmentally unfriendly"*cough* refrigerant - got it just before the stoopid government changed the rules :D
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
          I agree, once that light is broken, thats it time for a new up to date frost free, self defrosting BIGGER fridge, hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... can someone tell me how to break the light in mine, need to go shopping
          If the lights broken -- How would you know if you need to go shopping:?:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
            yep pack it in beer - wiggo will break it then and u can blame him and go get your new fridge
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• Nah I've got an even older fridge for the beer. :D
              <center></center>

Comment

• Not too many pictures going up in this picture thread..........
                p-two.net

Comment

• I think that we wore them out but I could stick a few babes in if ya like. :D
                  <center></center>

Comment

• Go for it wiggo :thumb:
                    p-two.net

Comment

• Wiggo, no babes, rather see a pic of your old fridge

Comment

• But then it maybe better if ya go to the Babe section where I've posted almost 1300 of them and a few other ones by by other members or the girls may get upset. :D
                        <center></center>

Comment

• Ah well...I'll just have to get used to the fact that the only birds I'm going to see in this thread are the ones in my sig......
                          p-two.net

Comment

• ah, is that right is it????
                            So what are ya telling us females in here Bern? :?:

Comment

• Post more pics in the pic thread :)
                              p-two.net

Comment

• I posted one, that's enough :p

Comment

Working...
                                X