No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for me to get another title?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo

Well I'm sure that we could arrange a title of some sort if ya like. :laugh:
      <center></center>
      Well, until you give Kay a little elbow room at the keyboard, "Silver Tweaker" is a one of a kind ATM

Besides, I'm scared to think what you might "arrange":laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Mr. C.,
        Beware of Aussies bearing gifts....j/k :laugh:
        Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• Originally posted by JealousMidget
          Mr. C.,
          Beware of Aussies bearing gifts....j/k :laugh:
          Well ...... they do seem friendly.;)
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C

On the surface that is :D
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Originally posted by Albinus

On the surface that is :D
              You must've been reading my mind:laugh:

Comment

• All that glitters....and stuff like that

Comment

• /glad I'm a k1w1 :)
                  p-two.net

Comment

• If you are glad, then I am glad for you! :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=7
                      Mr. C[/size]]

And we're famous around the world for our unique sence of humour too. ;)
                      <center></center>

Comment

• we have accomplished a lot more than people think as well, who do you think invented the refrigerator?? it was an aussie

and aussies seem to be the closest to finding a cure for cancer as well

Comment

• Not to mention the rotary lawn mower and rotary clothes hoist. ;)
                          We must have loved rotary stuff back then. :D
                          <center></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Slamo
                            we have accomplished a lot more than people think as well, who do you think invented the refrigerator?? it was an aussie

and aussies seem to be the closest to finding a cure for cancer as well
                            Just to add that the refrigerator is probably one of the most reliable and long lasting appliances ever invented.

I watched a TV show one time(yes, believe it or not, I do own a TV and occasionally use it) and this dude went to a landfill and pulled out 6 - 8 refrigerators, and they all still worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C

...this dude went to a landfill and pulled out 6 - 8 refrigerators, and they all still worked.

What da ? WHY ?? Did he need a fridge or was he just reeeeaaaaaalllllllllly bored ? Was this his aim ?

That guy really needs to get a dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodgE

What da ? WHY ?? Did he need a fridge or was he just reeeeaaaaaalllllllllly bored ? Was this his aim ?

That guy really needs to get a dog.

It was one of those "how things work" shows maybe it was on Discovery or TLC.
                                Just demonstrating that they are reliable, most of the time poeple get a new one for style or efficiency - not because they don't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X