• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death for 'Smiling assassin'

May he burn in hell
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

He'll still get off more cleanly than some of his victims did and just inflame a few other madmen to do similar acts. :tears:

Comment

Perhaps we can learn something from the middle-ages. In such situation they had a very nice custom. They would have a nice big barbeque where the criminal was the center of attention :flames:

Comment

The main concern I have is that by killing him he could become a martyr to their cause.
        http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

That's true Kheldar, but the press is partly to blame for that as well as his followers.
          If all media was prevented from writing about the trial and what he is actually charged with (so no-one really gets to find out what happens to him) only then will it help prevent more followers of his cult doing the same thing. The more press coverage these poor excuse for humans get the more followers will do exactly the same thing to achieve Martyrism.

I don't agree with the quick death penalty this guy will get, as far as I'm concerned this animal needs to suffer the same and more than the people he has already hurt. His death should be s-l-o-w and very painful.:grr:

Comment

(hi guys - finally got on-line again after the big move)

IMHO I also think he got off lightly with the death sentence. It was clear from the beginning he wanted to be killed. He thinks he will end up in paradise.

A far worse sentence for him would be to die of natural causes, rotting, forgotten, imprisoned, unwanted 50 years from now.

Any terrorist that kills is a murderer. Violence is never the answer. The death penalty is also killing and therefore also murder, again IMHO however much it is legalised by individual countries.

Coldly, logically, knowingly taking the life of another human being is wrong.

Comment

Howdy girl, long-time no-see.

I agree taking an eye for an eye is also wrong, but leaving him to rot in prison also gives him the opportunity to organise more brutal crimes through the network of people he associates with.

The old saying, "your damned if you do and damned if you don't".
              I really don't think there is a solution to this problem, maybe better education for these types of people might be a good start.

I know I have no solution, just an opinion.

Comment

hi hun, how're you? we're almost in the same time zone now! lol!

anyway, right with you there when you say no solution just an opinion - I think it is good he is removed from the world but at the same time I think it is bad that someone has to murder him to do so.
                Also agree that allowing him to make contact with outsiders just propogates networks - shame there's no prison as remote as eg the Cook Islands... that might be a solution?

Comment

kill him by stuffing pork down his throat, bury him in a pig skin suit, 12 days after he dies

that way he won't get into his paradise.
                  http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

How about we tattoo John Connor in his forehead and send him into the future to fight some machines.. :rofl: :laugh:

Comment

How about public torture?

Hmm, no that wouldn't work.... The first Aussie to have his or her turn would kill him and the fun would be over
                      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Ive always been against the death penalty, (only because US laws suck) but i guess at least he was happy to die. In cases like this i think the courts might as well have a fun time killing someone. Especially if he is fine with it. Sure wide spread savagry is wrong, but a falic dismemberment ritual in the name of ala for someone who doesnt really care what happens in the end might be fun!

:flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

Comment

Working...
                        X