I'm Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Bored

Hey Guys, I'm in class at the moment and needless to say I am bored out of my brain.

Only 40 minutes to go. Oh man, why did i choose the lab group that the lecturer teaches.

This sucks.

Oh well, I'm sure you guys are having a more exciting day than me.

Now now, pay attention to the teacher, thats what class is for :p.....:rofl:

Comment

You're always bored Slamo so what's new? :shrug:

Comment

Bored is not the right word. Smart people (aka TT members) sometimes decide to focus their attention on something else than the sheep around them in an effort to improve the standard of life. And some people call that boredom

Comment

ah whenever i am bored i just fake a medical condition, its great fun to see what sort of illness ya can come up with, passes the time nicely. Just dont choose any STDs if yer girlfriends there, unless ya like a challenge and an argument.

Comment

hey if you can still post on the board even though your in the group that the lecturer teaches, id say it cant be that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatu
              Bored is not the right word. Smart people (aka TT members) sometimes decide to focus their attention on something else ...
              Isn't that also called A.D.D or A.D.H.D. ?

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                Isn't that also called A.D.D or A.D.H.D. ?
                No, I believe that's when you go like :bounce2: :bounce: :blah: :hammer:

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatu
                  No, I believe that's when you go like :bounce2: :bounce: :blah: :hammer:
                  Same difference. :afro:

Comment

Working...
                  X