ME and Fireworks = BAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME and Fireworks = BAD

Heh, I had some Firecrackers today, and well the folowing pics are the results of them! Inspired by the "
    How to remove a heatsink" Ive also got a video of the Intel Pentium being blown up, If ya want it request it here.

Comment

Comment

I once had a stack of dodgy CDs, stuck a firecracker in the center and boy, bits of CD went flying everywhere. :woot:

Comment

It's good to see people getting out there and blowing stuff up. :)

You should see the rest of the video now. ;)

Comment

Well Beffy;) Ive seen the one video! And it was my inspiration for this, and well, I cant wait for more in the Destruction Videos.

An well, My video of this thing is just the Pentium 1 flying out of the socket, and through the air, last about 10seconds. And if yas want it for your destruction videos, come and get it!

Comment

*holds 4.5" mortar above head*

i have the power!

what the hell should i use this baby on....
              TT Original

Comment

Hmm, gona have more matches tonight, and still got a brick of Firecrackers to blow up, Maybe some more pics of blown up stuff later tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                  It's good to see people getting out there and blowing stuff up.
                  I'm smelling some bad influence on the younger members here.. :no:

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
                    I'm smelling some bad influence on the younger members here.. :no:

:laugh:
                    Beefy, a bad influence on me?? Never :laugh:
                    HEHE.......got a Farked PCChips mobo.....will be vicitm to the pellet gun in a few weeks probably

Comment

Can a pellet gun do this to an old Quantum Bigfoot (the solidest HDD I could find)? :) (Bit blurry because it's from video, but you get the idea)

Comment

No, it cant do that, but I know it can *cough* Break car windows *cough* shhhhhh on a single pump. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                          Can a pellet gun do this to an old Quantum Bigfoot (the solidest HDD I could find)? :) (Bit blurry because it's from video, but you get the idea)
                          very nice Beefy :thumb: , very nice :devil:

Comment

There WAS a front cover as well, but it blew the thing clean off. ;)

Comment

that wouldn't be one(the dead one?) of the two 2.1GB hard drvies you bought from me would it?
                              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
                              X