X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA good one Wiggo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister

:eek: WOW!!! Mr C!!!! having an out break???
      Just saying...........If I was gonna':laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kheldar
        play nice kiddies:D

and Kay - the reason that women get better statistics is two fold

1. when wemon drive they don't have somebody naggin in their ear

2. Since women change their minds without notifiying anybody (appareantly this is their right) they also do the same thing on the roads, which force us males to react to your driving "skills" and thus we have the accidents but they are cased by women.
        In answer to number one: You have to be kidding!!!!!!! You men are the worst back seat drivers, for example "change lanes, change gears, put the indicator on (even if the indicator is already on) slow down, go faster, park back there, and the answer to that is to pull over, get out and make him drive

No 2: If a man sees a woman driving they automatically think, she doesn't know what she is doing, must overtake and get in front of her before he turns the next corner, so he can break hard to make it, The male behind a wheel has no patience at all!!!!!!

Comment

• We wouldn't be behind a wheel if we didn't have someplace to be:rolleyes:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• yeah - like going to shops to get something for the woman
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• And you know that she's in a powerful hurry to have her man back home - with whatever essential goodie she sent him into the wilderness of a shopping center to acquire.:rolleyes:

Comment

• look

Comment

• Ckeck it out

Comment

• Read this

Comment

• Funny Funny

Comment

• I'm not even gonna' ask what sites you hang out at:rolleyes:

Comment

• read on again

Comment

• Not that many Mr.C...wink wink...lol...nah i just got these from someone...i thought they were funny

Comment

• Thats me...hehehe...jking!!

Comment

• Interns are welcome by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X