Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah give him a break..he'll come through...wontcha Beffy:);)

Comment

• I will... one day...

Comment

• It almost seems as thou this "Event of the year" has been somewhat over-hyped and has let down even the organizer of the event :p

Comment

• it's my fault. once I saw that it wasn't gonna be as spectacular as I thought, I asked for the thread to be deleted.. but no. it's now an eternal reminder to shut up in the future.. :(

Comment

• Comment

• and that's supposed to make it all better? :D

Comment

• No, not really, but at least it is some reassurance for your troubled mind :p

Comment

• that jsut makes it soooo much worse..

Comment

• Yeah ya should be ashamed of ya self for gettin' us so worked up with anticipation for something great and then let us down like that.
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• but now i'll do it and surprise you all cos you didn't expect it anymore.. but it won't be as good as it could of been.. *slaps self with a large trout*

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
                        but now i'll do it and surprise you all cos you didn't expect it anymore.. but it won't be as good as it could of been.. *slaps self with a large trout*

Comment

• well, it's kinda my fault.. if I had of been a master of cinematography, it coulda been better...

Comment

• Are ya tryin' to say that ya forgot the extra pyrotechnics and special effects then? :?:
                            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• he's saying something, I'm just not sure what exactly:confused:

Comment

• see Beefy i told ya we shoulda used my fireworks

Comment

Working...
                                X