Witch 9700 Pro should I buy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch 9700 Pro should I buy??

dunno about best but the <A HREF=http://www.crucial.com>crucial</A> one is cheapest, and it'll be ok if you're not gonna overclock it.

Comment

Originally posted by pepsi_max2k
      dunno about best but the <A HREF=http://www.crucial.com>crucial</A> one is cheapest, and it'll be ok if you're not gonna overclock it.
      the powercolor R9700pro goes for about $275usd in my area - quite a bit cheaper than the Crucial version.....but it's hardly the best either

if price is not an object - I would look at ATi BBA or Hercules first - but that's just my opinion:2cents:

Comment

Price is not an object.

Saw the BBA Ati Radeon 9700 pro at 292,00

Is it the best choice?????????

Comment

....if price is not an object - why not get a Radeon 9800pro?

Comment

heh, 9800pro *drools* but from what i know or have read the hercules is the best for overclocking in the 9700 pro, but 9800 pro is faster even thought it is run on the same chipset

Comment

Get the Hercules card if its not too much more expensive than the other brands as it has ram sinks and the blue pcb looks mad~.
              :laugh:

Comment

also it r extreme o/c able :P

Comment

When I said price was not an object, I was thinking in the line of 300, not 400 or 500 bucks.

BTW, 400 is the price of the 9800 128 and 500 of the 9800 256, right???

I have an AMD XP 2000+, with 512 DDR 266, in a MSI KT3 ultra 2 , so I think anything better than a 9700 pro, will have little difference (or not at all) in my overall performance.

Comment

depends on where you buy just shop arround. try new egg.com or svc.com they usually run good prices. sometimes tiger had good deals but be selective.

Comment

Working...
                    X