• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW

Comment

• Here's a photo of Leadtek's new WinFast A350 TDH 256mb videocard

Comment

• BLOODY HELL!!!!!!I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE IMPRESSED BY EACH CARD AS IT COMES ALONG AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT IS NOW THE BEST ONE!!!! IT COOLS EVERYTHING:drool:

Comment

• Here's a photo of eVGA's new Geforce FX5900 Ultra videocard (Now on sale in Japan)

Comment

• Here's a photo of the Aopen's Aeolus FX 5900 videocard

Comment

• Originally posted by rugbydude
              BLOODY HELL!!!!!!I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE IMPRESSED BY EACH CARD AS IT COMES ALONG AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT IS NOW THE BEST ONE!!!! IT COOLS EVERYTHING:drool:
              Have you thought that it might trap the heat in ?
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by homeworld1031tx
                Anf i thought i had a good cooler on my Leadtek..........
                How many watts does the 5900 Ultra put out???
                Actually less heat than the 9800 Pro.

The Asus 5900 Ultra is what I'm waiting for, the amazingly cool look is also great. IMO :)

Terratec is offering VIVO on their 5900 Ultra to.

Heres a pic:

Comment

• This is something great to:

"Here are the default 3D and 2D clocks of the GeForceFX 5900 Ultra. Interesting that with Coolbits, we will now be able to OC the 3D side of things seperately from the 2D side. Certainly this will go a long way in giving you a more stable system for everyday applications if you are an OCer with other things to do besides game. Great idea."

:cheers:

Comment

• In celebration of our 4th Anniversary we are giving away one FREE card a day - every day - for one month in July and one grand prize on the 31st! That's 30 cards up for grabs + $1,000 bucks! Here is your chance to get yours. No purchase is necessary and we will even cover the shipping. Simply sign up on our website and our system will randomly pick the winners everyday.*

Here is our list of cards that we will randomly be giving away throughout the month.

Five e-GeForce FX 5200, 128MB DDR, w/ TV-Out and DVI
                    Five e-GeForce FX 5200 Ultra, 128MB, w/ TV-Out and DVI
                    Five e-GeForce FX 5600, 256MB DDR, w/ VIVO and DVI
                    Five e-GeForce FX 5600 Ultra, 128MB DDR, DVI, VIVO, TV-out
                    Four e-GeForce FX 5900, 128MB DDR, DVI, TV-out
                    Two e-GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, 256MB DDR, DVI, VIVO, TV-out
                    Four Nvidia Personal Cinema
                    One Grand Prize of $1000.00!

* Look for entry information and further details on July 1, 2003! Remember; sign up early to have more chances to WIN! You only need to sign up once and you are entered all month long. You must check back daily to see if you are the winner, winners will be responsible for emailing our webmaster to claim the prize.

Enter eVGA's July giveaway (Starts July 1st)

American and Canadian Residents Only

Comment

• It's rumoured that Nvidia intends to up the speeds on its FX5900 GPUs to 450MHz for the standard, and 500MHz
                      for the ultra version.
                      This is most likely a reaction to ATI's upcoming R360 chipset (Radeon 9900 Pro) due to be announced next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by weta
                        It's rumoured that Nvidia intends to up the speeds on its FX5900 GPUs to 450MHz for the standard, and 500MHz
                        for the ultra version.
                        This is most likely a reaction to ATI's upcoming R350 chipset (Radeon 9900 Pro) due to be announced next month.
                        R350 or R360 ?
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• E^vol: Cheers mate

Comment

• LOL, it wasn't supposed to sound like an attack...Sorry, I was just trying to clarify.: peace2: :group:
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• E^vol: It wasn't taken as one, I was just thanking you for pointing out the mistake.

Comment

• These are the first details for Chaintech's new FX 5900 cards.

Chaintech FX 5900, 400/850MHz core/clock, 128mb DDR memory
                                Chaintech FX 5900 Ultra, 450/850MHz core/clock, 256mb DDR memory

As with most manufacturers Chaintech appears to have followed Nvidia's reference design, with the exception of its "Gas Turbine" cooling system.

Comment

Working...
                                X