Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor 3DMark2001 scores (GeForce 2 MX 400)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor 3DMark2001 scores (GeForce 2 MX 400)

I don't know what it was but I kept getting between 10 and 60 fps, my score ended up being about 2700, I've seen people with scores over 13,000..........Anyone know why?

Well you lucky you get much :p HEHE I got like 2059

Me System is

GigabyPIII 933MHz/133MHz 256KB On-Die Cache
    MotherBord GA-60XT
    512MB/PC-133
    GeForce 2Mx-200 32Mb
    40 GB Barracuda ATA IV Ultra ATA/100 7200 rpm
    20G Quantium FireBall 5400 rpm
    LG 48*16*48 (8480B)
    LG-DVD 16*48(8160B)
    400W Power Supply

Well what's your setup !!! And your problem is you need a new video card like GEFORCE 4 TI4200 and you will get for sure around 8000 if not more?? deppends on ya system what is it?/

Comment

I'm now getting about 3200 3DMark scores OC'd

now its set to 230 Mhz for the engine and 183 Mhz for the memory, thats as high as I can get it

MSI KT266A Pro2 motherboard
      AMD Athlon XP 1800+ (1.53Ghz) 133FSB
      128MB DDR
      64 MB GeForce2 MX400 4x AGP
      350W PSU

Comment

If ya want to see 13k then get a highend video card as no MX card will come within site of them. :devil:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          If ya want to see 13k then get a highend video card as no MX card will come within site of them. :devil:
          <center>:cheers:</center>
          He is right a nForce Rig i built has an onbaord Geforce 2 and i got 1657...An older rig i HP rig i have get a 800+ with my Geforce 2 in a PCI slot..
          - Damien

Comment

I overclock my as well on Core Clock 210MHz thats as high as I can get it

and Memory Clock 210MHz as well thats as high as I can get it

Could I get more??? Im using me nother card same 64MB Geforce2MX

and getting around 2773 !!! 1000points more then before:D

What Drivers r u using???

Comment

right now i use the current Detonator drivers for XP

Comment

Disable anti-aliasing and filtering in your settings. I went from 37xx to 11,xxx this way.

Comment

and where can I find all this setings???

Comment

I had to download some software for nVidia hardware that opened up the hidden settings. Can't remember what it's called. Not Coolbits, but I think that does about the same thing.

Comment

if he's getting 27xx to 32xx with a GF2MX - then I guarantee that he already has anti-aliasing disabled.

Comment

lol get a new vidcard..

Comment

How do you disable anti-aliasing for a radeon 7500? Help would be greatly appreciatied!!!

- Lawton :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :cheers:

Comment

Radde0n G\/Id3 TO AA
                            by pr0

Quick Help On Disabling Anti-Aliasing on Radeon Cards 7000-7500LE&PCI - AA is otherwise known as ATI's(R) SMOOTHVISON
                            the default setting for smooth vision is quality, to disable or enable aa select neither quality or performance in the settings box but pick the desired performance rate underneath manually.

to get to the Raddeon display driver info page

Right Click on desktop -->

Click Properties --->

Go To the Settings Page -->

Click Advanced ---> Go to Options, and on both the option page and the direct3d page there will be the performance button spoken of above, for more info go to the following site,Radeon Display Guide (Found by pr0)

This Was another Answer ::or possible answer:: brought to you by
                            ..::pr0::..

Comment

GEforce2 Scores of 5000+ !?!?!?!
                              personally id have to disagree with about half the statements above and say they are wrong, it is quite possible to gain upwards of 5000 with a geforce 2 mx as long as the system memory is sufficient, in your case its that you lack enough throughput with only the 256kb cach combined with the ddr2100 ram since it is only 128 it has to recycle each of the 16mb modules info every 2 to 3 ns. so by switching to a higher ram, and clocking at base speeds a score of 5000+ is highly possible,
                              ps a main disturbance of high scores on theoretically high performace custom systems is cable clutter {ide and scsi} and air flow, always make sure the vid card and chipset/cpu have room to breath

..::pr0::..

[URL=..::pr0::..]..::pr0::..[/URL

Comment

Working...
                              X