Time to update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to update

Well its come to Pass loL to Update, First is Monitor , I would be Happy to get some Ideas wich would be the Better Moniter, I Asus pa246q ,Hp Lp2475w ,Dell Ultrasharp u2410, The Reviews and Stories Ive Read Lol, I Play Games WoW & what ever I decide I want to try But really Not an avid Game player, But want good Graphics when I want it, so wich one is it. ?

Re: Time to update

I would recommend you get the Asus pa246q, as they are cheap, reliable and pretty good (a bit bright but you get used to it) i have the same minus the HDMI input.
    And for GFX, i tell most people to get what i have... a Gigabyte GeForce 560Ti Super OverClock. It's core speeds match that of a 2gig gfx card (the 560ti SOC is a 1gb card), and even beats them in most benchmark test, overall it came 3-4th in the reviews i read as of jan-march of this year... google it. Also, its great value for money, and i love gigabyte hardware. Also with the graphics card you can overclock it further if need be, or even just have 2xSLI if you ever want to upgrade in the future.
    For example, im running crysis 2 with everything maxed out and getting average 50fps.
    Last edited by Sola2k; 04-03-2011, 02:37 AM.
    Dual boot Win 7 pro 64bit & Ubuntu 64bit, i7 960, Gigabyte UD3R rev. 2, Gigabyte GeForce 560Ti SOC, 12gig Corsair Dominator (3x4gig ddr3 9.9.9.24), Thermaltake ToughPower 875watt PSU.

Comment

Working...
    X