Geforce 3 Cooling solutions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geforce 3 Cooling solutions ?

Right now I'm running the stock fan on my Leadtek Geforce 3 TD , what can I do to upgrade this ? I haven't seen any Geforce 3 heatsink/fans online that I can remember. I'm not going to watercooling just yet either , so are there any other cooling solutions out there that use air cooling ?

You need more cooling on your Gefoce 3 TD? I have a Geforce 3TDH which is the same exact thing except it has 3.8NS RAM. The heatsinks are massive. You want to change them? I was thinking of slapping on an 80MM to it. :D

Comment

The heatsink is large but it shares itself with the RAM and GPU at the same time ... how could you attach a bigger fan to it

Comment

You could mount a high cfm slot fan (40 + cfm) directly beneath it if you have the space.

Comment

I'm going to need hearing protection pretty soon ...

Comment

I bought one of those at a computer show once but for some reason I couldn't get it all the way into the slot.........unless of course I broke off the PCI slot below my vid card :rolleyes2

However I do have dual 92MM fans on my side panel so that does help alot.

Comment

Working...
            X