• Show
Clear All

does anyone else have a problem with that card having a pink fan ?:kay:
    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by E^vol
      does anyone else have a problem with that card having a pink fan ?:kay:
      Give me the benchmarks and I'll let you know: peace2:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't resist..
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

hee hee the Barbie thing isn't exactly doing the manufacturer any favors --- maybe they should have R&D look into other color possibilities.

But, like my truck -- it's function over form.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

but can it be used like that and has any mobo ever had dual agp so anybody have and article

Comment

Well nVidia were looking into it using one AGP card and one PCI card but doesn't look like it eventuated into much. ;)
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

hey has anyone ever called gainwarn or nvidia about the pins

Comment

Wiggo actually answered this question already... but most of you seemed to have missed it.

My Elsa Gladiac came with a little brochure that has various daughter cards that I could attach to those pins. The only one I found even remotely useful was a TV out 'daughter' card, but I have never seen one for sale.

But as in the Woohoo5 Ad, "Feature connector for capturing dust particles and knuckle skin included at no extra cost.."
                  Hahhaaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

zeradul you must run your intake fans with no filters for the pins to catch dust.

Comment

eVGA used to sell a TV out daughter card that attached to an array of pins like that as well....

Comment

It's cheaper for the manufacturers to put these on all boards than to manufacture only a certain number with them. It's cheaper for them to do it this way as they can change there ratio of models easily without havin' to worry about which main card production needs to be increased or decreased. :smokin:

Comment

if thats the case then what is the daughter card for the board pictured before

Comment

the point is to be able to add multiple options, but as i already said, they are rare and usually installed when the card is being made

Comment

then people do your magic and find out if there are daughter cards

Comment

Contact the manufacturer of your card and see if they'll sell ya one. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X