No announcement yet.

Which 64mb Geforce 4 Ti4200 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol well i havn;t heard much about abit video cards...although i think i read somewhere that the abit ti500's core won;t o/c at all::cheers:

Comment

I want the MSI GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB

Has anyone been able to find them online? I can only find the 128MB version.

Comment

Try, http://www.directron.com/video64mb.html :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          Thanks! I placed the order today. $182.64 after FedEx 2 day shipping. Its already shipped! Only thing that worries me is the pic on the site is green. It should be red. Maybe the pic is of the MX card?

Comment

For some reason (that I don't know of) MSI has used both colours as I've seen both but they're the same card. :?:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              For some reason (that I don't know of) MSI has used both colours as I've seen both but they're the same card. :?:
              Happily, the card in the box was red. :thumb:

Comment

So is there somethign wrong with the basic Nvidia geforce 4 Ti4200 card then? Everyone seems to buy their card from another manufacturer. Or do nvidia just supply the chips, and other companies actually make the cards? Just that my new system I'm getting in a week or too has a TI4200 specified, but just Nvidia as the manufacturer. I'm confused!

Comment

Usually check the names on those boxes as here if it just advertises a "nVidia .....(insert model)" the box it comes in has some "no name" brand on it. Ask to see. ;)

Comment

Gainward! :bounce2:

I'm right now as we speak buying the Golden Sample 128MB Ti4200 and I'm reading on hardocp.com that this card is overclockable to Ti4600 speeds!

Comment

Many will. Let us know how yours does.

Comment

Working...
                      X