No announcement yet.

DVI to VGA Adapter for Geforce 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe.. nice choice in music. Gotta love Tenacious D.. especially Tribute.. ;)

Oh yeah, nice real estate, blah blah.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      Hehehe.. nice choice in music. Gotta love Tenacious D.. especially Tribute.. ;)

Oh yeah, nice real estate, blah blah.. :D
      Yeah Tenacious D is Great...blah blah blah...thanks....blah blah blah...peace out...blah blah blah...lol...take care guys...

Oh i have a quick question...whenever i open a folder the white of the background shrinks the monitor resolution...its almost like it squeezes it smaller...but only alittle...but its noticible...and when i close it...the resolution...blends back to normal...what the hell is that all about...here is the link to my monitor if there is any info about it there...but its weird and quite annoying too...take care again

FiRe

Comment

Ok, I did not know that Future Power has been making monitors for a while. If you have had good luck with them, then by all means buy what you trust. :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

check it out

Comment

Ya makin' me jealous now. :devil:

Well maybe not. :D

Comment

FireBlazer... how good is your eyesight? -- Unless it is poor, you might consider bumping those resolutions up to 1280 X 1024.... because in that res, the screenshot is almost exactly equal to the top two thirds of my 19" monitor in 1600 X 1200.

You should see a screenshot of my buddies dual 19's both @ 1200 X 1600... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
                FireBlazer... how good is your eyesight? -- Unless it is poor, you might consider bumping those resolutions up to 1280 X 1024.... because in that res, the screenshot is almost exactly equal to the top two thirds of my 19" monitor in 1600 X 1200.

You should see a screenshot of my buddies dual 19's both @ 1200 X 1600... :eek: :eek: :eek:
                Well in nView i did a horizontal strech...and the resolution is like 2048x768...thats like both monitors at 1024x768. and i do have good eye sight.

Comment

I know what you did, I'm saying you should try 2560 X 1024 :eek: That would give you

2048 multiplied by 768 = ( 1,572,000 pixels of desktop )
                  you could switch to:
                  2560 multiplied by 1024 = ( 2,621,000 pixels of desktop ) (nearly DOUBLE)

My buddy's running 3200 X 1200 :eek: ( 3,840,000 pixels of desktop )

And compare your desktop size with mine (one 19" monitor @ 1600 X 1200) ( 1,920,000 pixels of desktop )

Comment

Working...
                  X