No announcement yet.

X-Micro Ti4200 Driver under WinXP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my Ti4200 yesterday, and after some o/c, i got a score of 10222!!! http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3629886 see here if u want! These x-micros are really good!:)

Comment

Originally posted by ruski
      Just got my Ti4200 yesterday, and after some o/c, i got a score of 10222!!! http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3629886 see here if u want! These x-micros are really good!:)

Ruski, great news !!! Hey, I just got mine today, but havent installed it. What drivers do you recommend for Win98SE? I really want to do it right. Thanks, also what drivers did you use?

best,

Comment

You think the latest driver dated in 6/4/02 will work...the 29.42 worked fine with xp...: peace2:
        I used mine on a 4600 on XP...SoOoOo i dunno...it shouldn't do anything ...and if it does...go back and use the 28.32..:)
        - Damien

Comment

Well, on my previous GF2 Ti, i used 22.80s (which were the best) and then i got the 29.42s and got a increase! I'm using the 29.42s now and haven't ran into any problems soo far, no infinate loop or anything! Heck, i didn't even take out the x-micro cd from the box!:

Anyway, just try them, have fun with ur card!! I am!:cheers:

Comment

Me eiether i went str8 to the update...its been working fine so far.:)
            - Damien

Comment

I just bought an X-Micro T4200 128 MB from the fellow below. He treated me real well and the price is right. I paid $190.00 US including shipping and received the card two days after I ordered it.

He doesn't have online ordering yet, but the email/phone corresponce was excellent. :D

Mike Christopherson
              UtahComputerCases.com
              [email protected]
              Phone: 801.603.6638
              Fax: 801.773.2057

Comment

That pretty price...i found an EVGA GeForce4 Ti4200 for $185.00 (US) at newegg.com but that doesn't include shipping...SoOoOo seems like you got good deal there if shipping was included.:thumb:
                - Damien

Comment

hi all!

im new of this forum....

i sell xmicro products in italy (my country) and i want to ask to you some questions!

What the type of ram installed on ti4200 128? and on the 64mb version? are 4 or 3.3ns? bga?

How they go in overclock? Can you post your frequency??

Sorry for my english

Byez

Comment

The 128MB versions use a slower memory to the 64MB versions to keep costs inline so they don't overclock as far. :smokin:
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

My X-Micro 128MB is using 4ns ram and can overclock to 540.

Comment

Working...
                      X