X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll just have to wait and see :D

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDD
      I still have a 4MB PCI matrox millenium here in one box.
      I'm still using a 4MB Matrox Mystique... :)

Comment

hmm it's quite possible....but nvidia and ATI probly have similar cards in development...but they are keeping quite....i guess matrox unveiled it to prove that it's 'back' in the game and as a warning to nvidia and ATI:D

Comment

It will be good to see some first hand benchmarks, let us see if we can swing something with Matrox... :)
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Matrox have this habit of wilting away to nothing, and then staging a comeback that is nothing short of revolutionary. The G400 when it arrived totally kicked the arse off the TNT2 Ultra cards, and was a lot nicer in 3D quality as well :)

Matrox historically have had a few problems with driver support/stability, but not as bad as ATi IMHO. The only reason that I don't use Matrox is that they don't have a "budget" option that is speedy enough for my needs :(
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Matrox are great in an office setup. :thumb:

Comment

After helping friends with dual monitor setups, and having dealt with 2 Ati Radeon VE's, and 2 different matrox's

Matrox is definatly the king of dual display. The Radeon VE is decent if you never want to play games, but there still is little advantage over any dual matrox card. With the VE you have to disable the second monitor, and then restart if you want to play a game.

Comment

I find it funny that the picture of the card posted by Mr.Tweak has 3 connectors on the back and vertical ram. I have seen one with only 2 DVI connector(i think that is what they are called) and diagonal slanted ram with a 60mm hsf. I begin to wonder what is real now :D

Comment

The proper one is the one with three connectors....

Comment

Originally posted by Griff
                      I find it funny that the picture of the card posted by Mr.Tweak has 3 connectors on the back and vertical ram. I have seen one with only 2 DVI connector(i think that is what they are called) and diagonal slanted ram with a 60mm hsf. I begin to wonder what is real now :D
                      Might have been a different card :confused:

Comment

yes quite strange:afro:

Comment

Do you guys really think they won't do a single monitor version for 30 bucks cheaper?

Comment

Working...
                          X